🖤||Breakfast|| 3

I walked into the cafeteria with Summer and My frape and made my way to an open table the Cafe is huge. There are long Antique tables like harry potter but fewer and they aren't connected they have gaps. I kept my gaze to the ground as I sat my stuff down at a random empty table and made my way to the food side and grabbed a plate and waited in line then came the untouched buttermilk pancakes. My inner voice wouldn't hear this so I put my plate down and grabbed the syrup bottles and butter and put them on top of the whole pancake container 'They Are Still Hot Score' my inner voice said and I grabbed a fork and a glass of chocolate milk and balanced my syrup, butter pancakes on one hand and had bacon in my pocket for Summer and walked over to the empty table except for summer and set my food down.

My bag was gone I looked over around the cafeteria and it was sitting on an empty table I rolled my eyes and got Summer to watch my food so no one would steal it. I walked over when the Hot guy from this morning held it up and screamed "Who's Shit is in My Seat!!" I groaned now I know why they moved it they wanted to make a scene I looked over to the pink-haired bitch from yesterday.

This time I groaned out loud causing everyone's gaze to look at me and I marched over there and said "Mine, can I have it back please."  You could probably hear a pin drop. 

Hot guy's hand was squeezing my bag his knuckles white just then I remembered I have the fucking pistole in there fuck. My reason to get my bag was more of an  'I don't want to go back to Seth!!! if they find a gun in my shit I'll get expelled without thinking twice. I grabbed my bag with one hand and his wrist with my other and I peeled him off easily and went back to my table everyone still watching Hot guy was still there so I grabbed some pancakes. People still staring and putting the food in front of me.

Then I took some bacon and swiped for Summer. Summer sat across from me and I put my bag at my feet. I was eating but after a little while, I had the nagging feeling that something was wrong. There was like a huge lump in my throat. I couldn't swallow I coughed it up. 

                        A gross lump of chewed pancake landed on the table. I kept coughing. I was drowning I collapsed on the grown people were laughing like it was a joke. Summer was in front of me but she was staring at pink bitch pissed. I heard her say something but it was muffled I looked around and I saw HOT GUY from my morning run was smiling with them. I put my hands on the ground and went on my hands and knees to let gravity do its thing. Then a sharp slap to my behind. I looked up and saw the "Fuck Me Eyes' guy there laughing I looked up and saw Pinky sawing something in Latin. Water spewed from my mouth like a fountain. Pink bitch was saying stuff in Latin still.  

THEN IT HIT ME! Witch! Pink BITCH IS A WITCH! Seth Meyers would never do something nice. I look around and everyone in here is supernatural. How could I have missed it? I SAW RED! Seth was going to let them do the job for him. The damn hunter mark on my shoulder puts a damn target on my back they'd Kill me. 

     The Water hit its highest peak my lungs were submerged water came out my body started convulsing. But my body started pulsing with electric current trying to fight drowning somehow. It must be Summer she could be a witch. I looked up my vision blurred people stopped laughing like they realized I was actually in trouble and I saw the smile wipe off HOT GUY's face when he saw me. He screamed "STOP, YOU'RE KILLING HER!" then my hearing fades in and out. Pinky rolled her eyes "I timed everything perfectly she has at least 40 seconds to go." That's the last thing I heard before my body erupted in acute pain my hand pushed into the floor with sheen force and I heard a sickening crack then I blacked out.