The book you've been searching for

A/N: hai! Yes, I did name this fic after the song by Ellie Goulding, it's so good! It also, may or may not come in handy in a later chapter, so be ready to play it. but anyway, thanks for reading, I'm still fairly new so please, keep the negative comments to a minimum. I also might write things like, "brown eyes" or something, at that you can replace them with your own eye color or anything else like that.

Y O U R P.O.V.

The brisk air whipped at your face, your scarf going just as insane.
"Wow, today's been just DANDY hasn't it." You mumbled, rolling your eyes with obvious sarcasm.
You decided to walk into the bookstore, to escape the hellish Chicago winter weather.
"At least this place has anything I'd ever want." You smirked
"Books, boys, and a coffee shop on the second floor." You opened the door, feeling the warm air immediately blast against your face. You shivered. "Might as well start with a hot coffee"

~~~~~~AFTER ORDERING~~~~~~
You grab your hot cocoa (you decided on that, it'd be warmer) and sat down.
"Time to gaze at cute guys...." You said, your sentence fading as you saw something. And you liked what it was.
"I am SOOOOO not good enough for THAT." You said laughing, despite your true disappointment.
He was so handsome, his hair was jet black, his eyes a stunning brown, with glasses to compliment them nicely. And..... And..... He was coming this way. Shit. OH GOD!
"Hi." He said to you, slightly smiling
You snapped out of your trance and looked at him.
"Hey....." You responded. Smooth.
He slightly laughed, "you doin' okay?"
You looked into his eyes. "Yeah.... Uh, why?"
He smirked.
"You're drooling, hon." He winked and slid you a slip of paper, then walked away with all the confidence in the world.
"What."

~~~~~~MARK'S P.O.V.~~~~~~ (the * things are things you can change! :D)
I stood in front of the shelves, not one thing interesting me in the least. "No, no, no, n-" until one particular "book" captured my eye.
I chuckled. She's kinda cute, looking at me like that.
She had beautiful *brown* eyes, almost like mine, but hers seemed to sparkle. She also seemed...natural. She didn't wear much makeup, didn't have her hair all braided. And her hair! Wow, it *reached below her waist*, it seemed to be an ombré *brown* into a *light blonde*. She also was staring at me.... Drooling.
I rolled my eyes and started to walk over, "who cares, right? What's the worst that can happen?"
You reached the table. Oh shit. What do I say?!
"Hi." You said, mentally slapping yourself. Wow Mark.
"Hey..." She said, looking into her drink
Whatd'ya do NOW Mark?!?!? Quick! Be smooth!
Ummmm "you doin okay?" Jeez, I'm an idiot.
"Yeah.... Uh, why?" She responded
Look what you've done Mark, you've made it awkward, save the moment quick.
I mean, she WAS staring at you, ummmmm
"You're drooling, hon." You smirked and winked, sliding her a piece of paper with your number and name on it.
"Walk away now Mark" you silently say, starting to walk away.