{}

i made this in 2020 and dont plan on ever remaking or rereading in general to save myself from convulsing so please don't kill my family if it's really bad thank you - ', [WARNINGS] ꒱ ↷🖇

- ', [WARNINGS] ꒱ ↷🖇

༊*·˚ BOYXBOY

*·˚ MALE!READER

*·˚ MAJOR FLUFF

*·˚ TOUCHY LOVE LANGUAGE; RUNNING FINGERS THROUGH HAIR, SHOULDER RUBBING, ETC

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶‧₊˚.
. ˚
˚
˚ ˚

The front door gently shut, as a stressed Shigeo walked through the frame. He yawned with a tired expression.
You peeked out of the living room, watching your husband pout as he set down his suitcase on the ground and walked up to you, his eyes going gentle at just being in your presence. The stress was already fading.

You smiled, "did he work you too hard again?" You asked softly, reaching up to cup the tallers face. He wrapped his arms around your waist and gently pulled you closer, a slight nod following as an answer for the question you asked.

"Im sorry," you whispered, running your thumbs gently on his cheeks to calm his nerves. Shigeo puffed a breath of air, "I wish he didn't keep me overtime, I miss seeing you. Working overtime is hard." He yawned, leaning into your gentle touch.

A hum escaped your lips, "tell him you wanna get back on a normal schedule, I'm sure Reigen wouldn't mind." You spoke, slowly backing out of his hold on your waist and taking your hands from his cheeks to grab his hand, tugging him gently towards your shared bedroom. He followed, letting go of your hold as you both entered the room. "I would ask him, but he needs my help with a lot of things and that's not his fault necessarily...." he stated, taking off his button down to grab one of his loose shirts and a pair of grey shorts.

Since you were already in your pajamas, you just lay on the bed, waiting.
As Shigeo finished getting ready, he walked over quietly, slowly getting into bed.

You smiled, reaching out once he had laid next to you, his arms snaking around you to hold you close to him.
With a soft giggle, you ran your hands through his hair. Usually, when nights like this happened he didn't want to eat, watch TV or any of that. He just wanted to cuddle and lay in bed.

With care, you slowly snaked your hands up to the back of his head, running gentle fingers up into his soft hair.

His eyes fluttered shut as he buried his face in your shoulder, enjoying the feeling of warm hands playing with his hair. A soft sigh escaped his lips, eyes getting drowsier by the second.

"Goodnight, Shigeo." You spoke in his ear, "I'll see you in the morning."

-

Yeah 🧑‍🦯 I love mob with my entire well being u don't understand

Anyway welcome me back!
Omg Samuels back? No way! After being inactive ? Impossible!
🚶‍♂️
Hello hi
I'm going to start writing one story ONESHOTS now, so each story I post only includes 1 thing.
I still stick by my rules, I do not do x female readers UNLESS it's a female x female thing (I'm not heterophobic it just makes me uncomfortable writing it 🧑‍🦯) but I will do x male readers and or female x female readers

I haven't written in so long but I wanna start again,
Anyway that's all I love u all bye 🧑‍🦯