Old friend

Tessas POV: I had just graduated high school and didn't really have much I wanted to do. I had saved enough to move to the Uk like I've always dreamed of so I did. It was fun I spent half the summer either exploring or in someone else's bed. Eventually I had to get a summer job I had saved up enough money from when I was working all throughout high school. One day I was leaving my local coffee shop and this dick bumped into me and made me spill some of my hot coffee on my white t-shirt it was practically see through from how hard he bumped into me.

I rolled my eyes and said "Watch where your going you dick!" I shouted at him while bitting my lip seeing how hot he was. He was wearing a black jacket grey sweat pants with a little something sticking out and a hat. "Sorry mate!" He said back seeing what I did slightly blushing. Let me try to help." As he began to try to rub the stain out only making it worse and stain more I could tell her was kind of enjoying it from the smirk on his face when he was rubbing my cleavage with his elbow 'trying* to get the stain out I rolled my eyes as I asked for his jacket to cover the stain thankfully he gave it to me as he winked "Keep it anything for a fan." I started blushing a little as I flicked him off and walked away. As I walked away I realized that I had his number in my pocket I stared at it confused at when he had managed to put that in there.

Later that night I got bored and called him. "Well I see it didn't take you that long to call me. Couldn't get enough of me when we met could you?" I rolled my eyes and bit my lip "Oh please don't think I didn't notice you acting like you didn't enjoy spreading the coffee on my shirt. I saw the way you were looking at me." I said smirking "I don't quite know what your talking about love" he said laughing a little "How old even are you because I'm not really into younger guys." I said jokingly "I'm 23" He said laughing a little. "I'm 19" he gasped and said "19 no way too young for me" He said jokingly while laughing.

We ended up talking for the whole night just teasing each other while getting to know each other. And if I was being honest I kinda liked it. The more we talked the longer I felt like I somehow knew him I just couldn't put my finger on it until we got to favorite shows, "So what's your favorite show?" He asked me as soon as I said tvdu I could tell the shock on his face when I said it. "What?" I said confused I know why you felt so familiar to me now.