Hayazo x Reader 18+ (Part 2)

We got so hype writing this idk why - Neffy

Gentle morning light filtered between the leaves of the forest trees as you continued your tortuous training of silently skimming across the branches of a misty canopy. It was not long ago that you in fact, had to endure another form of tortuous training involving two very muscular Ninjas. You stopped for a while to catch your breath, leaning on a study tree as your two competitive teammates were nowhere to be seen. 'They obviously went ahead of me..' You thought to yourself, finally registering the uncomfortable stickiness between your thighs. It finally came to you that it did not matter whether you couldn't keep up with them, at this point you were basically just about ready to accept whatever punishment they had coming for you next.

You forced your already aching legs to continue your silent journey, gradually hearing the sounds of rushing water more clearly with each hop you took, informing that you were closer to your destination. The lines of trees ended as you stood before a pristine and flowing river. Light blinded your face as you sailed down from the branches and landed on pebbled ground. Somewhere nearby, you eyed your two Teammates, Hanzo and Hayabusa wading in the inviting water; shirtless lean men with abs getting slick and wet from the clear water. You stood abashed at the beautiful sight in front of you, feeling your already sweaty body feel more hot and steamy.

"Are you just going to stand there, Y/N?" You heard Haya call from over his shoulder, flicking droplets from his soaked Raven hair as he glanced at you with his laid back crimson eyes. Drops of water rolled down his chiseled abs, His slim face flush and sweaty from the refreshing spring water, the sight causing you to look away. "Oi, You're just gonna stand there or get in?" Hanzo said, laying back in the water while running a hand through his slick, scarlet hair, strands of it flush against his forehead before resting the side of his face on his hand.

You shook your head and looked around innocently, seeing a pile of their clothes on a rock. You immediately gasped, shooting a tell tale pink realising you were going to have to bathe in the river with two naked men. There was no way in hell you'd be undressing yourself here, being exposed to these two again despite clearly enjoying the session earlier. Amusingly, Hanzo read your mind the moment you were about to take a step into the clear water. "There's no use of wetting your clothes, Sweetheart," The Red haired man continued, looking back at his friend to stifle a chuckle. "What's the problem, we've already seen what you look like without clothes." he flashed a wink at you and you turned away abruptly before they could see the embarrassed look you had on your face. You heard Haya snicker to this scenario unfolding as Hanzo retorted about betting you were not even going in. If you couldn't prove yourself to them by training, you could prove it by fulfilling Hanzo's request. Hanzo's and Haya's schoolboy snickering was cut short as the clothes that clung and stuck to your sweaty skin met the pebbled shore. You covered your chest and nether regions shyly with your arms as you slowly waded into the inviting water, your nerves slackening as you submerged into the soothing river. "You bet me one, Idiot." Haya impassively said as he elbowed his friend by the arm, who was staring at you with a starstruck look on his face. You heard the two quarrel between the bet place by the taller ninja while sinking into the water, holding your knees to your chest, until your chin barely touched the surface.