Open A Cold One

OPEN A COLD ONE

WARNING! If you are easily offended by explicit depictions of Necrophilia, DO NOT read this story. What you are about to view is based on true events.

This story contains graphic content.

Matt and Julie were your average High School sweethearts.

Matt was a sixteen-year-old football jock, and Julie was a fifteen-year-old cheerleader.

They were at their annual High School prom dance. They spent some time dancing and having a good time with friends. Then Julie could tell that Matt was already buzzed when he whispered a sweet something in her ear and they left the prom early to do some private partying of their own. They got into his car and they sped off. Gravel kicking high underneath the tires. Julie loved the rush of speed. She giggled as the wind blew through her hair. Matt turned to face her and gave one of those bad-boy grins. He reminded her of one of the guys from the Twilight movies. As for Matt, he knew that Julie was not shy when it came to boys. She was deflowered at the tender age of twelve. She had developed early. Already her boobs were huge and she hardly ever wears a bra. She had a nice brown tanned body that rode all the way up. Having already slept with many of the boys from school, she had experience when it came to pleasing guys. Julie was very proud of her body. "Did you bring the stuff?" she asked him. "Right here," he replied holding up a bottle of Jack Daniels that he had stolen from his father's liquor cabinet. They drove into a dark, secluded, wooded trail and parked. There, they partied and made out.

After they were done they drove out of the wooded trail, got back out onto the highway, and headed back into town. Soon they came upon a slow-moving semi-truck. Matt wasn't a patient person so he floored the gas pedal and tried to pass the semi. But he lost control and rammed the back of the semi. The sudden impact caused a belt on the semi bed to snap that was holding steel beams. A few of the steel beams fell loose and slid off the semi and crashed through the windshield of Matt's car.

Peter knew the accident was bad when he first heard about it earlier that week on the news. He worked at and owned the town's funeral home. He was at home with his wife Melissa and their two young daughters celebrating his fortieth birthday. But getting older really wasn't all that special. In fact, after you hit twenty-one, life seems to go downhill Peter thought to himself. Peter was in the shower thinking back to when he was a kid and all the fun times that he had growing up. The time when he was caught skinny dipping in the pool by his neighbor lady was one of his favorite childhood memories. Peter laughed to himself about that. He had just gotten out of the shower and walked over to the toilet to pee when his wife Melissa came in the bathroom and walked up behind Peter to give him the phone, and told him that he had a call and wrapped her arms around him. Peter put the phone up to his ear and answered. "Hello?" "April Fools," the female voice said on the other end. It was Jane the funeral home secretary. "We have a delivery tonight," she told him. "Its the two teenagers who were involved in that fatal accident with that semi. And Jeff is still out sick. Can you come in tonight and handle it?" she asked him.

Peter groaned at first but when he found out about one of the victims being a young teenage girl he agreed. "There are just some subjects that require his own special touched." He chuckled. "I'll be there soon," he replied back to her.

"Can't you call Henry to take care of this tonight?" Melissa said in exasperation. "It's your birthday, and we are so looking forward to the party I planned for you."

"Darling, I know you're disappointed, but we can have the party tomorrow night."

"Day-old cake won't taste the same, I promise you."

"Order a new cake if it makes you happy," he said. Peter kissed her on the cheek and threw two kisses to his two daughters as he departed through the door that led to the garage and his Lexus.