91.

Her.

Leo and I woke up before our kids and carefully got out of bed to shower and do our routines; they will sleep for another hour or so as it's only 7:20AM.

Once the door of the spacious, lavish, beautiful bathroom closed, Leonardo wrapped his muscular, tattooed arms around my waist and swiftly pressed his plump, soft lips against mine in doting, tender, passionate kiss that I gladly returned. My arms sneaked around his neck, pulling him closer. 

"Mhm, that's good morning."- he spoke coarsely and fruitily, smiling charmingly at me. 

"Indeed."- I agreed happily before adding kisses on his cheeks. 

We had mellow, intimate, affectionate shower; nothing lecherous, just gentle touching and hugging, loving kisses and pecks. Then we brushed our teeth, did our and baby bump routines. After we were done and put on our underwear, we wore matching, white, soft robes and quietly entered the bedroom.

The two of us approached our bambinos, who are sound asleep, and sat next to them. I rubbed Adriano's and Mateo's backs, while Leo did the same to Tini and Domenico. They hummed and nuzzled into pillows, rolling on their bellies so we could go on with the delicate motions. 

"Good morning, guys."- I whispered softly to them, adding tender kisses on their cheeks. 

"It's time to wake up."- spoke lovingly Leonardo, going on with affectionate stroking of their backs. 

Bambinos slowly woke up and rushed to hug us securely and we gladly returned the hugs.

"I am going to visit Candy."- stated excitedly Tini, making us smile wider. 

"We are going to feed Ambrosi, Flavio, Corrado, Rocco and Blaze."- said Mateo, hopping off the bed with his brothers. 

"Don't take too long, guys"- I told them  as they hugged us tightly. 

"Breakfast will be ready any minute."- spoke Leo and they nodded before dashing to take care of our beloved pets. 

I giggled happily when Leo gently pushed me on the bed and peppered my face with heartwarming kisses, trailing them to my baby bump, not missing an inch not kisses. He untied my robe and laid sweet kisses all over my 13 weeks bump while tenderly rubbing it from the sides with his soft, warm thumbs. 

"Daddy loves you."- he almost whispered, smiling beautifully and lovingly. 

"We love you so so so so much."- I spoke profoundly, pulling him to myself to wrap him in my arms. 

"I love you with all my heart, la mia bellezza."- stated sincerely Leonardo while caressing my cheek so gently. 

I kissed him fondly, conveying all my love, adoration, care for him. His reply was just as clear and loud. We cuddled some more before bambinos came to us, saying that they have already brushed their teeth and have done their regiments. On that note we went to eat breakfast; our sons by our sides and our daughter in Leo's strong arms.

"Peonies!"- chirped cheerfully Martina as we walked in the dinning room and spotted the stunning bouquet of fresh, light pink flowers. Bigger for me and a bit smaller for our baby girl.