𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Note:was inspired to write this after reading several mafia and 2shin/ryuna stories
Updates will definitely be inconsistent, school starts in a month or so and study takes full priority(or so I like to think)
Vulgar language and profanities are used in this story
Story will require build-up before the actual Ryuna/2shin moments so buckle up 🤠
Advice or suggestions for improvement left in the comment section are very welcome,just starting on writing a fic for real (lmao) so any tips on how to refine my writing style or plot are really really appreciated.
Also a small heads-up:I have a slight tendency to go from a serious tone of writing to a comedic one and vice-versa,tell me if it makes the writing too inconsistent and I'll try to amend it in later chapters

I n t r o d u c i n g :

Shin YunaDaughter of the mafia's leader

Shin Yuna
Daughter of the mafia's leader.
Age:17
Has to kidnap Ryujin because she saw her running a couple errands for her father,nothing much,but keeping a potential snitch secure is much better than getting busted.

Shin RyujinYour plain Jane

Shin Ryujin
Your plain Jane.
Age:19
A college student.She knows Yuna as the girl down the street.She works as a barista in a local cafe to pay off college fees and rent.She's an orphan,her parents both died in a car crash when she was just a little kid.She may have walked in on Yuna casually beating the fuck out of a guy in an alley.She thinks she's too young to die.

More information about existing characters and other characters may be added at a later timing,following the flow of the story.
Note:I ended up editing the info on the characters so it would better complement the story plot,sorry about that.