Chapter 3: The new friend

(Couldn't find a good picture. Also kind of a short chapter idk XD)
Y/n pov
After dad left I stayed in the living room watching TV with Deliah then watched as she quickly ran to the door as someone knocked.
'Must be Harry' I thought and continued to sit. But not before a loud crash could be heard and Springtrap yelling for Deliah. I followed Deliah to see the robotic bunny on the floor with a smug look on his face.
"Hello girls I fell" is all he can say while Deliah stared down at him with a annoyed look. "Then get up lunatic" she says while crossing her arms. "I'm afraid I can't"  he says once again with that mischievous tone in his voice.
"Springy Deliah will drag you if she has to" "Y/n I'm a 7ft robot made out of metal...I'd like to see her try". I try hard not to laugh as she tries to pull him up or at least drag him away. Deliah finally gave up and decided to let Springtrap meet Harry. I went back to the couch and started to watch TV again.
Then I see Harry finally walk in with Deliah as she kept her eye on Springtrap. It's funny to know he gets jealous over these kind of things. But it can be worrisome at times. While I was thinking I didn't even notice the weight shifted on the couch.
"Come on Harry let's go to my room. Where we won't be bothered" Deliah says as she walks with Harry to her bedroom.
"What happened?" I look to Springtrap as he lowers his head.
"I just don't want her getting hurt by that boy! Teenage boys are the worse..".
I know Springy and Deliah are close pals so it's hard to see him like this. I smile and place a hand on his arm. "Don't worry pal. I'm sure if you just give it time and show Deliah you can be trusted around Harry I'm sure she'll understand". I hear him let out a soft but raspy chuckle and say "Thanks Y/n I'll give it a shot". 

Springtrap pov
I watch Y/n smile and get up. "I'm gonna head out for a minute. Make sure you guys don't burn the house down". I cross my arms and can only raise a eyebrow "Oh please we won't burn the house down.
Don't worry Y/n". She shakes her head and heads out. I love to see her smile but I hate to see her leave (that sounds cheesy XD) but I can't keep her here forever..can I? I shake my head and get up.
That's no way for a friend to think...yeah friend. Letting out a "breathe" I put up the courage and go to Deliah's room. I hope I can talk to Deliah about letting me hang around them.
When I get to the door I over hear Harry saying that she should hang out with him more and leave me here.
I couldn't let him take Deliah away from me! Guess I will have to have a word with this kid.
As Deliah opens the door I wave and act like I didn't hear anything. "Hey Deliah where are you guys going?".  She smiles and answers with how she's going over to Harry's place to play video games.
I respond with that's cool and ask if I can talk with Harry for a moment. Deliah gives us a concern look but agrees and leaves as I shut the door. Now to give that brat a piece of my mind.

(Author's note: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't done more to this story. There's been a lot going on and I completely forgot. But for now I will give you what you want. Have a nice day!)