Chapter 1

You and Julie hanging out in Julie's mom's studio/garage, when Julie finds a disc labeled Sunset Curve.
"I wonder what this disc is?"Julie wonders.
Julie puts the disc into the disc player. It sounded really good at first then, there was random screaming coming from the roof. It kept getting louder and louder like it was getting closer when 3 boys fall into the room. Julie and I look at each other and then back at the boys. We all started to scream, shook at what just happened. Julie and I run out of the studio/garage, screaming. After a couple of minutes, trying to process what just happened,
"I think we should go back in there." You state.
"Are you crazy?!" Julie responds.
"Aren't we all a little crazy" says one of the boys.
This boy had brown hair and a Troy Bolton haircut(yes I made that connection), he wore what looked like a 90's shirt with a long grey and blue jacket that went down to his ankles. Julie screams and runs inside.
"Sorry about her, be right back." You say calmly and run after Julie.
The boy just nods and walks away to the other 2 boys.
You finally catch up to Julie in her room.
"I'm never going back there." Julie says.
"We can't just leave them there!" You exclaim.
"Their ghosts!" Julie cries.
"So! Doesn't mean you just leave them hanging around the studio!" You call.
Julie stands there thinking, "Fine. But I'm bringing the cross with me."
"Alright, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: First chapter!! I know it a little short, sorry about that. I did this chapter during school, whoops😬 sorry, not sorry. Anyways, have a good day!
-Darby🎼💗✨
11/18/20