Excerpt

"You can't leave." He said softly, swirls of smoke coming out of his mouth.

I raised an eyebrow, "oh, really?"

He mockingly raised one of his eyebrows in return, "yes, really."

I waited for him to continue but he only moved his lips to place them back to his cigarette. I huffed out. Harry was an annoying shit. "Pray tell me, why." I said sarcastically.

He took his time breathing in a long drag.

"Judah is like a pit bull." He finally said, smoke bellowing out around his words. "They're cute as shit, but they have the capability of turning into a raging bull. Wiping out anything they desire."

Judah? Sweet Judah, a vicious animal? Please, Judah is a puppy. I internally rolled my eyes.

"That has nothing to do with me."

"You'll turn the pit bull into a mad dog if you do. Leave that is." He shrugged as if he didn't care whether or not I left. The words he was saying were merely for Judah's benefit.

"What—were a couple planned words supposed to stop me? You're not as smart as you want to seem Harry." I can leave if I want to. And I want to.

I need to.

"You're not as innocent as you want to appear, Livvy."

I kept myself from cringing—that actually struck a big nerve. I rolled my eyes, "I'm leaving."

"No you can't." He dropped the cigarette and roughly stomped it out. "Because you can't take away what belongs to a mad dog."

"Yeah?" I pivoted on my feet and began walking. "Watch me."

I could leave just as easily as those wisps of smoke left Harry's mouth. No one would stop me.

I'm no one's.

**Copyright ©MaruadingMarlen 2012**

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, or in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

So plain and simple, don't steal.

Stealing my ideas is also called intellectual plagiarism, and is also not accepted.

No gifs/photographs used belong to me unless otherwise stated.