Prologue

Sythia walks over to her window and opens the curtains.                                           

"I'm never going to get to sleep!" She groans. She grabs her book and flops on her bed. She grins, reading this book is the only thing she finds normal about herself. She has never actually been to the human dimension, but she has read so much that she can imagine it pretty well.

"Eighty-four?" Her brother whispers, knocking lightly on my door.

"What's up... One hundred?" she smirks, he groans. Sythia has one hundred and three siblings, their mom was never fond of them, so she numbered them by who she wants on the throne. Ninety-four of them hated the numbers and gave themselves names, the first ten act like royal brats, determined to impress their mother.

"I'm escaping this place!" William whispers.

 Sythia looks to her brother in shock. "William! Last time you did that you almost got eaten by a dragon!" She walks up to him and pulls him into a hug. She whispers in his ear, "I'm coming with you, so you don't do anything stupid." He grins from ear to ear. 

"Follow my lead!" William waves Sythia over. She rolls her eyes at him and walks over stupidly. He opens a door and waves again, telling her to get out. She does.

"Freedom!" She shouts. He brings a finger to his mouth, shushing Sythia. She covers her mouth with sorry eyes. "Freedom!" She echoes, more quietly the second time around. She hops on an alicorn named Cupcake. 

"Hurry up! The guards are going to realize we're gone any minute now!" He whispers shouts at Sythia. She hisses at him. He gets on Cupcake and taps her on the side signaling her to fly, and soon they are soaring way above the ground, guards chasing after them.

"Wait!" Sythia turns to William. "What about Gaelle, Hannah, Marcus, and all the others?" William turns back to the course. "William? What's wrong?" 

"They can't..." His voice trails off. He stands up, but before Sythia can do anything about it he jumps off, off the flying animal, off into the air hitting the ground... Dead. Her brother had killed himself over a simple question about her siblings? Sythia's eyes well up with tears as she glances away from her brother.

She feels a huge gush of wind as she notices she has traveled to the normal world. The world she has been wanting to visit forever, but without her best-friend/brother, William, she would rather to suffer in that awful place. 

The normal world is going to be harder than she expected.