(4) Past

The song above is Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men 

You can read ahead on Patreon now. Use this link to find out more: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Warning: the chapter contains some sexual content at the end of the chapter. 

Word count: 3020

Can you please answer your phone! I have something important to tell you

I switched my phone off immediately and blocked out any thoughts of the message. I didn't want to talk to Iris right now. I knew I would end up telling her about Easton and she would lose her sh*t.

After we left school, she had been trying to get me to meet up with Sebastian. I would always shoot her down, refusing to see him. She would never understand why I didn't want to see him.

To me, Sebastian was everything I hated. Not just personality-wise either. Sure, he was extremely handsome and desirable but he was also foolish and silly. I couldn't trust him with my heart. I couldn't even see how we would work. Whenever I saw him, we only argued.

Plus, I resented the notion that we all had a soul mate. I didn't want one. I wanted to find love by myself. I didn't need some Moon Goddess to determine who I should love.

Easton was proving to be a good contender. When I first met him, I never imagined we would actually get close. He was shy and didn't like to make the first move. But I was softening to him.

Admittedly, it had only been a month since I met him and he didn't make my heart flutter quite as Sebastian did, but I enjoyed his presence, and I was mildly attracted to him. He was a good distraction and the best part was that he was human. He didn't know about werewolves or witches. He was normal.

If I told Iris about Easton, she would not only try to stop the relationship but she would also tell him.

After our last meeting, where I not-so-politely told him to f*ck off, I didn't need him coming back, raging like a jealous bull, messing up my relationship with Eason. Sebastian needed to stay up North and focus on his pack work.