Chapter 36

~Y/N POV~

These last two weeks passed so fast and now it's only two more sleeps before Taehyung and I officially become bonded as a mated couple and Taehyung takes his role as alpha from his dad.

There's so much that's needed to be done, last minute things to do and such. It's not as stressful as I thought it would be but I thank my parents and Taehyungs parents too. So really Taehyung and I are very calm about the planning side of things. However I am nervous about it and I know he is too but won't tell me because I think he thinks that'll make me more nervous but my excitement is actually over ruling my nerves right now but maybe that'll change on the actual day?

I don't know but possibly.

Jisoo did finally ask our Namjoon and he did say yes but also he apparently had plans to ask her out too which was quite funny really. She told me all about it and how she asked him. So now together they're going to Taehyung and I's ceremony in two days time as each other's date.

I was suppose to hang out with Jisoo today since all day tomorrow Taehyung and I will spend the day together before separating fro the night. It's kind of like a last day of not being fully committed to each other and just to have some peace really before the big day. So today was suppose to be mine and Jisoo day but Taehyung and I were called into his parents office, well more like his dads.

I was confused at first but Taehyung and I walked in together hand in hand and sat down on the chairs in front of the desk. His dad was already sitting in his chair while his wife stood right beside him with her hand resting on his shoulder. Just seeing them both like this reminded me that, that would soon be Taehyung and I.

I've had small lessons this last week from Mrs Kim, the current Luna and she told me that when it comes to meetings with in the pack or out the pack the Luna always comes with the alpha as she is his upper strength to keep him strong. And also the fact that no one can protect the Luna better than the alpha himself. So there's that too.

So seeing Taehyung mom and dad stand that way reminds me that soon enough I will have to go most places with him, not everywhere but most. Along with my own duties of course but we didn't go that far into detail.

As tae and sat here confused to why were were here I started to fiddling with Taehyungs fingers with slight nerves while being anxious.

"Mom, dad why did you call us here?" Taehyung

He asked first breaking the silence and making me look up to the older couple.

"Because we needed to go over some things first before the big day. You'll both be busy tomorrow and so will we so we might as well go over it now." Mrs Kim

"Go over what?" Taehyung

I glanced at Taehyung and smiled at him when he looked at me and of course he returned it but turned back to his dad when he spoke.

"The ceremony of course. We need to go over it to be sure you both remember what's going on and the traditions that will take place." Mr Kim

I nodded and I heard Taehyung sigh and slump back in his chair.

"I already know what's going to happen. Do we really need to go over this again?" Taehyung