A Sith Lord Throws Me Like A Basketball

'I believe in you, Darling.'

Anakin's voice made my ears ring as Count Dooku rounded the corner, finding me and Obi-Wan hiding. The bald woman followed after the evil Sith Lord.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" the bald woman asked, staring me and Obi-Wan up and down with her vicious blue eyes. "Kenobi, what a pleasure it is to see you here. And who is this?"

The woman held a smirk on her face while watching me. I was small compared to her too, but I felt bigger than her while thinking of Anakin, thinking of the boy that had my heart in his hands.

  "I'm Y/n," I told her, gripping my lightsaber hilt that still hung on my hip. Dooku glared at me, remembering when I almost had the chance to suffocate him in his own underground base.

  Dooku looked towards the woman. "Ventress, careful of this one. She is very powerful, we need her."

  "You will never convince me to convert to the darkside!" I stated, standing my ground. I was not about to let this buffoon think he had any chance of getting me to change to something I'm not.

  Dooku ignited his lightsaber, the red glow burning in the air, "We'll see about that."

  I ignited mine, the f/c glowing. (I don't know if I established this, after the green one was lost, we had to get a new lightsaber. I never made a chapter for it but sometime while the reader had a broken leg, Obi-Wan and Anakin took her to Illum to get her new kyber crystal.) Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Ventress and Obi-Wan ignite theirs and fight gracefully. Me and Dooku stared at each other, hate burning in his eyes.

  "You're powerful child, you can help up bring peace to the galaxy. You can have whatever you please if you join the dark side."

  Anakin's face made it's way into my thoughts. "I already have what I want. You won't bring peace! You demolish, we built. We will make the empire fall one Sith at a time," I said and jumped to attack him, initiating battle with the Count.

  I heard ships starting to land behind Dooku and footsteps rush over through the organe rock. Kit Fisto, Anakin, and Master Windu came rushing over.

  I struggled a bit while fighting the Sith Lord, but I started to be able to handle him, inspecting his every move. Anakin saw when I started to struggle a bit, he planted his palm on his lightsaber, gripping it.

  "Master Fisto, Master Windu, go with the clones inside the building," Anakin commanded and unsheathed his lightsaber.

Count Dooku was struggling as well as me. "You put up a good fight, child," he said. "But not good enough."

He knocked my lightsaber out of my hand and I watched it go flying. Count Dooku would have probably grabbed me as hostage again if it weren't for Anakin lunging at him. I used the force to grab my lightsaber with the force and ran to help Anakin.

  The Sith blocked many of our attack, but Anakin had hit him on the leg a few times and I hit him on his shoulder. He was becoming weaker by the minute. At one moment, Anakin's hand brushed mine and confidence jolted through my body, making me strike a skilled attack.

  I was gonna land it till Dooku used the force to push me back. My body flew in the air like a lifeless rag doll as my back hit a boulder, sending me to collapse on the ground. I felt like I had been training with Obi-Wan all day or his by a moving speeder, my body sore, my bones aching. I heard running in both directions, away from me and towards me.

  Ventress, the bald woman, wasn't fighting with Obi-Wan anymore. She had ran. I felt myself being lifted off the rocky, dry ground.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Anakin asked, caressing my cheek. I nodded. Anakin kissed my nose, not caring who saw me and him showing each other affection.

  Obi-Wan stood behind Anakin, watching us and making sure none of the Sith came back around to fight us. "Anakin, now is not the time to express your love for her, we need to leave. Ventress and Count Dooku fled and Master Fisto and Windu are planning to blow this base up so we need to get Y/n out of here, she is in no condition to walk."

  Anakin nodded and picked me up. I felt light headed and every touch Anakin laid on me with his calloused hands seemed to burn. Everything hurt as I was carried to a transport ship. I felt as if I was about to pass out in Anakin's arms. I didn't know if I was tired or dying, though either didn't sound so bad at the way my body felt.

  "I... I love yo-ou Ani," I told him and stuffed my head into his chest, taking in the leathery smell. He pet my hair slowly, his eyes watching me slowly drift off.

  "Just rest, Y/n," Anakin said, his voice soothing my ears and body. I smiled and tried my hardest to hold into him. Then, I head him whisper under his breath, "I love you too."