𝕴𝖈𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖐

【Chapter Fifteen 】

【Chapter Fifteen 】

🀢 🀣 🀥

Ariel wasn't big on exercise. She was always healthy and never opposed the idea of working out; she just didn't see the need for it. Gymnastics was the only athletic thing the brunette girl enjoyed, and even that didn't hold her attention for long. Nevertheless, the petit Martin was shocked when she scaled the entire rock climbing wall less than the average time.

The pale-eyed girl beamed as she lightly kicked herself off the wall as her sister began to do the same. Both girls had displayed a remarkable recovery from the entire incident, and most students had managed to forget it even happened.

Ariel stood in her black running shorts and a sports bra with a burgundy jacket covering her shoulders as she undid her harness, moving to stand next to her boyfriend, who greeted her with a small peck.

"McCall! Argent!" Finstock yelled, handing a clipboard to Ariel as he helped Allison with her harness.

The young girl watched Allison and Scott begin to scale the rock wall, lightly flirting with each other along the way. She stood next to Lydia and Stiles, both of who were looking up at the cute couple as well, as they playfully tried to race each other to the top.

The brunette frowned as she turned to Stiles, "Too bad we didn't get to go together," she said, turning to her boyfriend with a grin. Stiles had not already gone up the wall, but since Ariel just went, she would have to help Coach track the times of all the students for the rest of the class.

Coach Finstock and Ariel had a strange bond in the fact that Coach liked Ariel, and Ariel didn't hate Coach. Therefore at the beginning of class, Coach had designated Ariel to help him keep track of all the student's times for the activity today.

Stiles wrapped his arms around her waist, gently resting his head on her own as he said, "Yeah, but that meant I got to watch my hot girlfriend scale the wall." Stiles reminded her, causing her to roll her eyes, trying her hardest to hide her blush.

Ariel's eyes moved back to the wall just in time to see Allison kick her leg out and twist Scott's ankle causing him to lose his grip. The tanned boy fell from the wall in record time, gasping as the harness stopped him from hitting the ground by a few inches before giving up altogether and causing him to land on the mat with a small thump.

Ariel raised her hand to her lips to hide the light giggles that escaped as Stiles laughed into her shoulder. Coach Finstock chuckled along with the students, bending down to the embarrassed teen's level, "Ah, McCall," he chuckled. "I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right?"

Scott just remained on the floor as he breathed deeply in and out, waiting for his breathing to return to normal before standing up. Finstock didn't seem to notice, however, as he stood from his crouched position and pointed towards the group of students huddled near the bleachers.