17. Cheapda

As soon as they reached home, Annika was engulfed in a hug by Pinky while Shivaay left for their room. Pinky caressed her hair and asked her,

P: How was the first day?

A: It was good, Maa.

P: I heard what happened in office. Shivaay ka gussa kam hua?

Annika blushed thinking of their moments in the office and replied,

A: Jii, Maa. Sab thik hai.

P: Thanks gods. I was so worried. Chal ja tu jaa ke change karle then come for dinner.

Annika went to the room and saw Shivaay opening his shirt. She blushed and looked down before moving to the wardrobe to get her clothes. Throughout their ride home, they didn't glance at each other but kept smiling to themselves while blushing.

Annika was lost thinking about their kiss and smiling dreamily when Shivaay walked towards the wardrobe and looked at her confused. He cleared his throat to gain her attention but she didn't budge.

S: Anni.

He called her slowly but she didn't even bat an eyelid. So he decided to call her again a bit loudly,

S: ANNIKA!

Annika was taken aback hearing his loud voice and turned to him frowning.

A: Kaan hai mere. I'm not deaf. Why're you shouting?

S: Excuse me, I wouldn't have shouted if you weren't dreaming. And look at what clothes you have taken out for yourself.

Annika frowned and looked down to see Shivaay's boxers in her hands and gasped.

S: Where were you even lost?

Annika blushed but acted stern and replied,

A: No where. And I took it out for you.

Shivaay understood her pretence and smirked,

S: Really?

A: Yes.

S: I think I have a boxer on. Why would I need that? You were dreaming about our kiss, weren't you.

Annika bit her tongue realising that she was caught and looked down while Shivaay smirked. He pulled her close by the waist and pinned her against the wardrobe. Annika gasped and held his bare shoulders tightly.

S: Why dream when you can do it in reality?

A: I..I wasn't dreaming about it.

Shivaay smirked before moving towards her neck. He slowly placed his lips on the hickey he left earlier while Annika moaned lightly.

Still nuzzling into her neck, Shivaay whispered,

S: Admit it.

A: W..What?

S: That you were dreaming about our kiss.

Feeling Shivaay's breath on her neck, she whispered,

A: I wasn't.

S: Sure?

A: 100%.

S: Let's see.

Saying this, Shivaay held her tight by the waist and moved to the other side of her neck and started giving open mouthed kisses which made Annika tremble and hold him tighter.

S: Still sure?

A: Ye..yes.

She felt his hands moving up her waist to the side of her breast while his mouth was busy sucking her sweet spot in the crook of her neck. As soon as he bit there, Annika moaned out loud admitting the truth.