Origin

Nobody's POV: Inko and Hisashi are on a date and they are walking in local park holding hands /// and yes they are married as premarital hand holding is something a complete heretic would do! ///

Inko's POV: I'm so happy that me and Hisashi are finally on this date! Ever since he's been a hero he's barely have had time to do this and I'm going to ask if he wants to have a baby! * She turns to him * " umm honey I want to ask you something?"

Hisashi then turns his head to look at inko "oh what is it?"

Inko turns her head as to cover her blushing face " I wanted to know if you wanted to have a kid?"

Hisashi then both of inko's hands and holds them " of course I want to have a kid with you"

This fills inko with so much joy that she jumps onto him and as the number 3 pro hero he's able to stand with no problem" did you really expect me to say no or something, especially to somebody as amazing as you?"

She rubs her face into his shoulder " I know that you would say yes! But I'm still so happy! Hisashi then chuckles at his wife but his spider senses start to go crazy " honey! Hold on tight!" "Huh?" Hisashi used his webs to pull himself away from an incoming spherical figure and hide in a tree and starts whispering " you alright?" She also starts whispering "yes but, what was that?" He looks around and he sees nothing but dust "I'm not exactly sure it looked like a ball" "a ball?" " Yeah a ball ( I need inko to stay here while I check what almost hit us ) okay honey I know you're not going to like this but..." She moves onto a different branch of the tree " I know exactly what you are going to say and I'm not just going to stay here!" Hisashi reaches his hand out " okay then, how about you just stay right behind me? " Fine"

Hisashi jumps down from the tree and reaches his arms out to catch inko and she jumps in to his arms "okay stay behind me" inko then shakes her head, the two slowly walk forwards until they hear some rustling of some nearby bushes "what was that?" Hisashi try's to use his spider senses to figure out if there's something there and where "no idea just keep quiet until I figure out what's happening" they continue walking for a couple seconds until inko then screams violently "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Inko then takes a couple steps back grabbing her head and disappears into the dust " THE HELL!?" As Hisashi runs in the direction that inko disappeared to he sees to the right of him a black sludge

" What!?" He quickly dodges it but while they both are in mid-air the sludge sends black tendrils towards to Hisashi but he shoots a ball of webs at it, but it absorbs it and split's into two " huh?" The two pieces of sludge then move towards Hisashi again and finally capture him

" Uugghh!!! Get the hell off me!!" He try's to rip the sludge off of him but it spreads to much and too fast for him and then all he sees is a grey area

" Huh? Where am I?" He then sees the sludge move towards him again " damn again!?" It then stops moving to then take a human like form " OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!" The sludge/human thing starts to talk " we are know as a klyntar or more simply a symbiote" he then takes a step back from this thing talking and it's voice "and what is that supposed to be?" "I'm an alien" he then gets right into the face of this alien "okay that's enough! Stop playing these games and tell me the truth!!!" The symbiote then puts it's hand onto Hisashi's arm and bonds with it "we are what we say are" Hisashi try's to separate from it but can't " and know we are going to get all * the symbiote then changes his voices to be even deeper and more animalistic * our anger out!!!

/// And if you're wondering what the voice like here ya go!///