Chapter 12

Honey Brown

"Come on I'm ready to play." I pout trying to hurry the slow moving men.

Today I was with the twins. We decided to spend some time out together. They have taken me shopping and to lunch all day telling me crazy adventures they've been on.

I feel like I can trust them although it is something they aren't telling me and I won't press the issue.

"Why are you in a hurry to get your ass kicked at bowling?" Damien teases smirking.

I roll my eyes. "The only way I'll let you guys beat me if pigs are doing backflips on the moon."

The boys chuckled to themselves and we finally entered the bowling alley to play.

****

"Damien I think I see a pig doing a backflip." Jeffree mocked as we left. The boys beat me 3 games in a row and I was kind of in a pissy mood.

Quietly I sulked dragging my feet as we made our way to their car. "Come on sis don't be a sour puss." Damien said patting my head like a child.

I smacked his arm away and rolled my eyes getting in the car. After a long car ride of being bullied and taunted by my brothers. We had finally arrived at my house.

"I made some cheesecake yesterday y'all want some?" I asked as I washed my hands and went to the fridge.

"Yes! Did you make your special raspberry sauce?" Jeffree exclaimed happily.

I chuckled shaking my head causing the grown men in the room to do happy dances.

After fixing everyone a slice we all gathered in the living-room as we told stories of the past.

"What was my father like?" I asked I held back this question for so long.

The boys laughter died down and their faces were slightly tight. "Honestly I would tell you a story of how he was a great man but he wasn't. He was an abusive rich bastard who only cared about himself and his money. He constantly cheated and beat on my mom so he wasn't all sunshine and rainbows." Jeffree spoke calmly.

"I'm sorry I asked I just been dying to know." I stated sincerely

"It's not your fault I would be curious too." Damien added. The mood dimmed into a tense silence.

"Guys I'm glad you found me. I love spending time with you two and laughing and fighting like family." I spoke causing the mood to shift back into the comfortable air it once was.

"We love you too lil sis." The boys say in unison.

We finished telling stories and the boys headed sometime later.

Tiredly I drag myself to lock my front and back door before heading upstairs to shower.

Once showered I lotioned up and wrapped my hair in my silk bonnet. I laid myself naked on my bed my lights dimmed and the cool breeze of my fan grazing my exposed skin. My phone lay beside my leg.

I began to think of Alphonso's rich ebony skinned fingers massage my body. My eyes closed as I let out a low sigh as I glossed my fingers over my thighs and breast.

My nipples were erect as I imagined him sucking gently on the sensitive spots. "Alphonso." I moaned carelessly calling out to him.

I knew he wasn't around to pleasure me but a girl could only dream.

I countiued twisting and torturing my nipples while my sweet pussy began to ooze out its lovely nectar. My mind thought of Alphonso standing erect over me licking and sucking on my greedily cunt. My fingers began to act as his mouth would going slow on my clit and rough on my breasts

"Alphonso please more !" I whimper loudly.

"What are you doing?" I hear a faint voice question. I stop my actions looking around till I see the glowing white light of my cellphone. I had butt dialed Alphonso on accident.

"H-Hello?" I stuttered embarrassed.

"Don't have me repeat myself. What were you doing?" He says sternly.

I gulped my wetness pooled even more between me. " I was playing with myself."

"Turn the camera on and show me." He commanded. I yelped doing as he says.

"Good girl, now are you okay with this?" He politely questioned.

"Yes sir." I responded my pussy throbbed aching for release.

"What's your safe word baby?"

"Tinfoil."I uttered.

"Lay back and stick your fingers in your mouth I want to see them soaked." He commanded.

"Look at you beautiful girl, such a slutty little brat sucking her fingers for daddy."

————————-

Hey babes!!! Y'all miss me or not ?
What did you think of this ?
Cliffhanger?
What do you think should happen next ?
How have you all been ?