Chapter Seven

Rei smiled as she crawled up along Jax's body, stopping to kiss the tattoo over his heart and nuzzling the spot as he chuckled under his breath. He brought his hand up to run his fingers through her long black hair, pushing it out of her face, pulling her forward by the back of her head to press a light kiss on her lips before flipping them, so he was on top. Rei cracked up at the motion, wrapping her arms around him as he kissed down her neck.

"Your smell is different now," Jax growled and nipped at her shoulder before pulling back to look down at her.

"Good or bad?" Rei asked, raising a brow curiously while wondering what Vampires smelled like to wolves. Thinking about it, he had never brought it up before.

"Very good," her mate replied, "Do you think you could turn me even though I am a wolf?"

Rei frowned, her attention on the ceiling as she thought about the words. Reluctantly, she shook her head, saying she had no idea, but they could find out. Jax nodded and kissed the faint line around her neck before turning his head to look at her and frowning. He hated discovering new scars. Littered across over her body were attempts to end her life after losing him. At least, that's what she told him.

'None of that now; this is supposed to be fun," Rei chastised, turning to look at her mate.

"Are we going to dinner? We missed last night's dinner...and breakfast... lunch," Jax trailed off, glancing over his shoulder to look at the clock.

"I guess, but I'm still not talking to my dad!" Rei huffed out while wrapping her arms around Jax's middle. Pushing her hips up, flipping them once again so that she was on top, laughing at his surprised look before getting up to find her clothes.

After getting dressed, both becoming distracted with one another, they finally left their room. They made their way down the hall bumping into Dean and Cas at the elevator. Cas wrinkled his nose at his sister, "You could have at least showered," he complained.

"Why? I like smelling like Jax," Rei replied, shrugging as she hugged his arm. She didn't mind the way Jax smelled, but that could be because he was her mate.

"I don't smell anything," Dean commented, turning his head to sniff the air.

"You wouldn't; you're not supernatural," Jax replied honestly as he kissed the top of Rei's head.

Dean mumbled under his breath about hating he was left out of some stuff, like not being a Vamp or a wolf. Jax nodded, saying he knew the feeling. Sometimes it sucked being human.

After a very tense dinner between Rei and her father, Dean and Cas excused themselves to head up to Jax and Rei's room to figure out what they wanted to do the following day.

"I'm surprised you wanna leave the room, " Rei teased Dean when Cas went to the bathroom. She had waited until the door was closed to pounce.

"Cas is the one that doesn't want to, but I have never been away from home. I wanna do stuff, " Dean replied honestly, looking down at his hands from his seat on their bed.

Rei looked at Jax, who was lounging on the small loveseat, playing a game on his phone. He looked up when Rei smacked his foot, "What's going on?" he asked, fumbling with his phone before getting up off the couch so he could sit down next to Dean. awesome

" Nothing," Dean answered quickly just as Cas decided to walk out of the bathroom.

Jax looked from Dean to Cas and back at Rei, who was picking up on something he wasn't sure what it was, but Dean seemed to be acting differently. Almost like the start of the rejection sickness, but that couldn't be it... Cas was attentive towards his mate; he shook his head at the thought. It was ridiculous.