Dream x Male reader Fluff

A/N: HI IM SORRY THIS TOOK A WHILE (School related reasons) BUT HERES THIS :) Requested by: @Aki_no_likey hope this is ok :)

Y/N POV: Sight I just woke up to my boyfriends screaming/yelling I was trying to get my beauty sleep AAAAAAAAAAA CANT A GUY GET THAT!! Nope guess not sigh I'm so lonely without him and his warmth and his amazing cuddles....I'm going to see what he's up to. I get up from my comfy bed I also have a blanket rapped around me! Anyways I start to head over his recording room. I peek in to see him playing on the dream smp meh what did I expect then I hear him say "TOMMY WTF WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HITTING GEORGE!!" Oh Tommy must be hitting George again oh well that's Tommy for yah! I saw dream or clay saying that he is going to the bathroom real quick so i quickly leave to hide. Once he's gone i quickly went into his recording room and I put on his headphones and I killed tommy , Tommy : W-WHAT DREAM I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!??" Y/N: Well I'm not dream tommy! Tommy: Wait y/n? I thought you went to bed? Y/N: Well I was until I heard clays screams/yells. George:Aww is little old y/n maaaddddd~ Y/N: SHUT UP GEO- AAAAAAAA!! I screamed because clay came out of no where and scared the absolute shit out of me!

Dream POV
I came back from the bathroom to see my cute boyfriend in my room talking to Tommy and George. So I decided to scare him which worked! "Oh I'm sorry baby but I couldn't help it" I chuckled a bit. Y/N: "Whatever I'm going back to our room!" And with that he did. "Hey guys I'm going to bed k cya!" I turn off my pc and run to our room. "Bbaabbyy" I whined. I jump onto our bed and lay on top of him

Y/N POV
"Clay get off your heavvvyyyy" "nahhh I like laying on top of you and plus your warm" He lays his head on the crook of his neck. My face starts to heat up. "Ugh fiinnee"