stakeout [luke alvez]

"Ooh, do one where we're undercover with him, like we're going after a drug cartel or something and we have seggs in the backseat of the car!" -constantpanicmode
warnings: choking, rough sex, degradation, breeding kink, hair pulling, light spanking

"Ooh, do one where we're undercover with him, like we're going after a drug cartel or something and we have seggs in the backseat of the car!" -constantpanicmode warnings: choking, rough sex, degradation, breeding kink, hair pulling, light spanking

"I'm bored."

"It's a stakeout. It's supposed to be boring."

You groan, turning your head to look at Luke. "We've been sitting here for, like, three hours and nothing's happened yet."

"They're supposed to be making a deal tonight; they'll show," Luke murmurs, his lips turning up at the corners as he looks at you. "Why, got somewhere else to be tonight? A hot date?"

You roll your eyes, grinning at him. "Yeah, a hot date with my shower and a bottle of wine."

Luke laughs, shaking his head. "Sounds better than my night. I usually just watch TV with Roxy."

"See, but that's cute. At least you have a cuddle buddy," you grumble, staring out the windshield. The dim, warm light from the lamppost above the car filter in through the windows, illuminating the darkness.

"As much as I love Roxy, I'd rather have a real person," he replies, and you can feel him looking at you.

"Luke Alvez, you could probably get any person you set your sights on," you say, turning your head to look at him, your eyes meeting his.

He tilts his head. "Why do you say that?"

You scoff. "Have you seen yourself?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" His brown eyes look black in the darkness.

"You're hot, Luke," you tell him, giving a soft chuckle. "In a...you-look-like-you-could-snap-someone's-neck kinda way."

"What, are you into guys who look like they could 'snap necks'?" Luke laughs, placing his elbow on the middle console.

You laugh in response, shaking your head. "No—I mean...it's hot. You can be intimidating sometimes."

"And you like that?"

You shrug, matching his position, placing your elbow on the middle console, putting your chin on the palm on your hand. "It's hot."

Luke meets your eyes, and he searches them for a moment before you watch them flick down to your lips. You swallow, feeling butterflies erupt in your lower stomach. It's only then you realize how close you two are, your arms touching. He looks down at you, and your eyes flick from his lips to his eyes.

"We should keep looking." Your voice is no more than a whisper.

Luke nods. "Yeah, we're technically working."