Ren: stupidity doesn't go away with time

I'm an idiot a complete and absolute idiot.

As I walk away the last 10 minutes keep replaying on my head. This is wrong. Those two have too much power over me. I'm supposed to be playing with them. That's what I do right? Elli is a kid I play with. Alice is supposed to be just a new playmate. Then why does it feel like I'm being played?

First Alice and her weird reactions. Her intriguing way of thinking and her obsession with analyzing everything and everyone. Then Elli ... When she hugged Alice's arm and looked at me as if I was trying to take away her most valuable possession. And Alice looked at her with that motherly worry and adoration I-I ..
You lost it.
I did. But why?
You were jealous.
Jealous?! Of what?
Or of whom.
Or of whom? What are you talking about?
Hey dude I'm just you so you should know.

Okay so I might be crazy on top of it all. But how could I lose it? How could just snap and act like a child again? Her face. She looked so sad, and scared and broken. I-I brought back the past. I said I would unmask her. How effig dramatic do you have to be to say that?!

How effing stupid do you have to be to say the same thing as 8 years ago?

"Hey! Lascuraine!" Alice's voice calls to me bringing me back to the present. That's when I realize I have no idea what time it is or where I should be heading towards. Or where in the hell I've been walking to. Which is not terrible since I could  easily get out of trouble. However Alice looks pissed. Not just mad but pissed.

"Yes? Dawson. Do you need something or did you just missed me too much?" I ask mockingly. I just never know when to shut up now do I ?

"Look Lascuraine you might be use to getting away with everything you do and say just with your adorable smile or hot body. Maybe your daddy's money gets you out of trouble every time. Maybe that's how it worked on your last school. Or the rest of the wold." She says putting all her analysis together. Ignoring my mocking comment. And getting closer with every word. "And if you want to live in the superficial world you are welcome to. However if you overstep your boundaries, threaten Elli make her scared and make her cry don't expect to get away with it." She threatens me. She is less than armlenght away from me. I turn and get closer making her back into the wall and leaning one arm on the wall next to her face.

"So you think I have an adorable smile and a hot body?" I say lowering my face to be hers. The difference in height is not much barely a couple of inches. Even less considering I'm about 3 inches away from her.

"Lascuraine. You can't charm your way out of this." She says threatengly.But blushes a little. I lean the other arm in the other side of her face and lean closer. "Why would I want to get out of this?" I asked in a seductive tone that makes most girls melt. Alice just gets extremely red. I wonder if it is anger or if she is just nervous.

"Listen Lascuraine-"

"No you listen. If she was scared don't you think maybe there is something to unmask?" I interrupt her. She thinks about it. Then she analyses me. Which makes her blush as she suddenly realize that if I inched closer a few millimeters. I could kiss her. Which then makes me self concious of how close I got to her. But I can't back up. If I do I'll seem like I'm losing. Instead I try to distract myself by looking at her.
That's a bad idea.
Why?