00.3

y/n pov

as i woke up i felt someone, but i was to lazy to see who it was i felt their warm hands around my body. after a few minutes I opened my eyes and i saw victor's hand around my body I smile at how cute he looked but I realized I was sleeping in my brother's room with his friend, I try to get up as quite as possible until I heard.

"where are you going" it was victor.

"oh I have to use the restroom." I answer.

"don't worry your brother already saw us and they are buying breakfast." he said as he chuckled. I laid back next to him feeling embarrassed because he probably thinks I was trying to get away from him.

"it's okay don't feel embarrassed." he said laughing.

"omg you probably think I don't want to cuddle you huh?" I said covering my face.

"hahah no but it's funny because you were trying not to wake me up when I was already up." he said smiling

"ugh I'm slow perdon." I said as grab my phone. I got on tiktok "you want to watch tiktok with yo?"

"si." he said smiling as he got close to me.

victor and I have been watching tiktoks for a while until I heard mi amigis yelling at the sala.

"comida." victor and I both said as we got up and walk to the kitchen.

"you guys got us food?" I asked.

"claro hermanita" mando said as he came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. " hermanita so porque estabas cuddling with my bro?" he said laughing.

"who me, nah i was just sleeping." I said getting away from them and sitting in the table. "nat bish where is ma food?!"

"here it is bebe, and mando ma baby don't have to give you explanations!" she said as she sat next to me.

"nah jan let's beat vic up because he is tryna take our sister." mando said as he and jan and victor started fake fighting.

"look at bryan jealous not even saying nun." jan said laughing.

"bruh can y'all shut up!"bryan yelled

"miralo esta seloso."mando said

"bryan baby don't be I only want you."victor said as he sat next to bryan.

"yeah bro's before hoes." bryan responded as he hugged victor.

"baby you hungry?" victor asked bryan.

"yes bebe a lot."

"okay come here." victor said as he picked bryan up and sat him in the chair.

"oh hell naw y'all on that weird shii" nat said making everyone laugh.

"bruh just ruined our romantic moment." victor said as he made a fake sad face.

"it's okay baby."bryan hug victor.

"yoooo sooo are we going to this quince that they invented us?" mando asked

"foshu!" everyone responded, after we all finish eating nat and I were hanging with the boys well technically me because nat was just making out with jan.

"mocosa let's do this tiktok." victor said as he shows me the tiktok.

"yeah pero asta que me diga perdo
sir." I said asiendome la regada.

"okay perdon." he said as he laughed.

victor showed me the tiktok and I learned the dance so i show him how to do it.

@itisviic perdon @la.y/nrubio for making you do this dance like 30 times😋

♥️ 124.5k  ⤵️ 12.4k  💬 110.3k

usery:ship
usera:aaww look at the way she looks at him.
user4:get away from my man!
↪ la.y/nrubio: perdon
usero:she is so pretty.

"i'm tired" i said as i layed in mando's bed.

victor laughed "perdon mocosa i kept on messing up." he said making me smile. I got my phone and notice it was 1 in the afternoon.

"yo it's only 1 wtf I thought it was like 5 or sum."i said.

"bitch we know!" bryan yelled.

"bro stop yelling with yo big mouth." I respond.

"bitch shut up before I slap you"

"come slap me aber" I said getting up.

"shut up toxica." he said getting up and hugged me.

"mood swings" I said hugging him back. after a few hours the boys started getting ready and so did nat and i.

(you are wearing the black top outfit pero con las boots and the other one is nat's outfit with boots)

"dam bae you look fine" I said as we were walking out my room the boys are all in the sofa. as we walked to the boys direction they were all looking at us.

"amor you look so beautiful."jan said as he kissed nat.

"hermanita you showing a little too much cuerpo." mando said putting his jacket on me.

"ay! ya vamonos" bryan said.

"ay bryan." I said.

"just kidding you guys look pretty."bryan said as he got up.

"se miran bien mocosas." victor said

"ay gracias mira i love our hype manz." I said to nat.

"yo stop looking at my bebe." jan said.

we took some pictures for Instagram and jan and nat got in jan's car. mando, victor, and bryan got on mine but bryan was driving and I was in the passenger sit and victor and mando in the back. "hermanito you better not take a girl home today."

"y/n I wasn't!" he yelled

"miralo yo no es virgen." victor said.

"nun of us are virgen" bryan said.

"ay yo si mijo." I said.

"solo dije eso porque mando esta aqui"

"bryan callate bro yo si soy."

"toxica para de mentir" victor said

"i swear to god vic"

"you better be" mando added. when we got to the location we said happy birthday to the quinceanera and took some pictures.

"vamos a bailar mocosa."victor said putting his hand out so I could grab it. I said yes and we walked to the dance floor. "te miras hermosa." victor said making me blush.

"gracias you look guapo." I said as we continue to dance.

guys i'm sorry if the outfits look girly, I've been looking for outfits that aren't girly type pero solo esto I find. lo siento.