One Chance, A Nerza Fanfic

It was just a normal beautiful day in Magnolia City; the birds were chirping and the sounds of a train can be heard from a distance.

Outside of the Fairy Tail Guild, a scarlet haired woman stood out, sitting on the bench. "HEY ERZA!" Another girl from a far yelled out, breaking Erza's daydream.

"Huh?" She turned and saw a blonde woman. "Oh, it's just you, Lucy."

Lucy immediately walked up towards Erza and sat next to her. "I thought I'd find you right out here."

"Well you guessed right." Erza then looked up at the clouds and gave a huge sigh.

Lucy then looked at Erza, wondering what's on her friends mine. "What's the matter Erza?"

"It's just..." Erza closed eyes, still looking upward. "I really like this guy but..."

"WAIT WHAT?" Lucy almost screamed right into Erza's ear.

"Watch it! I don't want to be deaf on one hear you know," Erza put her hand over Lucy's mouth, quieting her. "Like I said, I like this one guy ok."

Lucy, still with Erza covering her mouth, was still surprised at her words. "Mffftf mpht." Lucy was still muffled.

"Oh right, sorry," Erza quickly took her hand off. "You were saying."

"I was trying to say," Lucy slapped Erza's hand away. "Who is the guy? Assuming he is from the guild."

"Do I really have to tell you?" Erza was slightly concerned if her friend can keep her secret.

"Well unlike Mirajane," Lucy explained. "I can actually keep my mouth shut."

"No kidding." Erza was still concerned.

"Relax Erza," Lucy looked into Erza's eyes, giving her her full trust. "I always keep secrets."

"O-ok," Erza tool a deep breath. "He is one of our friends."

"Anymore specific?" Lucy gave Erza a disappointed look.

"This specific guy," she gulped. "He can be a bit arrogant."

"Erza!" Lucy shouted at her. "Can't you just get to the point? Geez I hate subtle hints dammit!"

"Ok ok," Erza slightly giggled at Lucy's rant. "His name is-"

"HEY GUYS I'M BACK!" A loud mouthed male pinkette said as he approached the guild's entrance.

"Oh hey Natsu," Lucy got up and waved. "Hey Happy."

A blue cat with wings suddenly appeared behind Natsu. "Hey Lucy." Happy said.

"You guys just got back from a mission?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah," Natsu answered. "Some creatures entered some noble's castle like home and we took them out."

"Aye!" Happy added. "I too was able to defeat a few monsters."

"Eh really?" Lucy was surprised that Happy had any skill to take a beast.

"No not really." Happy retracted his statement.

"That's what I thought." Lucy snickered.

"Huh? Why are you out here?" Natsu asked.

"I was just out here talking to- EH?" Lucy turned and Erza was nowhere to be seen.

"Talking to who?" Natsu confused at her friend's reaction.

"I think Lucy was talking to herself." Happy happily suggested.

"No I wasn't," Lucy explained. "I was talking to Erza."