𝟎.𝟕 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 ♡

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞:

𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: I know Halloween is over so this is a really late Halloween post😔 but I hope y'all enjoy, I will hopefully post the next chapter to the fem oc soon! Happy late Halloween!!

Halloween is You and Malina's favorite holiday next to Christmas. You two decided to stay in and have a sleepover. This year you both wanted to have a simple costume, you wore a kuromi onesie and Malina wore a my melody onesie. You went over to Malina's house, when she opened the door you both engulfed each other into a hug. You greeted her family when once you got inside and they greeted you back. Her family really likes you.

Once you both got in her room you laid on her bed and she sat next to you. You both talked for hours then Malina went to go get some snacks and drinks since you noticed you were hungry. When she returned she gave you some of your favorite snacks and your favorite drink. You thanked her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, she smiled with a small blush on her cheeks. You both went back to talking.

After awhile she asked you if you wanted to watch a movie and you said yes. You both decided to watch a couple horror films then romance movies so you two could sleep peacefully. The last thing you guys watched was maid-sama (yes I like anime🙄✋) since it was both your comfort anime. You both always share the same reactions although you've watched it a million times. When it's over Malina says that you and her should go to the library tomorrow to look for the manga and you agree.

You put on your Halloween playlist and you both started to dance around her room. You and her were starting to get tired after dancing so much. Malina and you got ready for bed. When you two got in bed Malina pulled you into a hug and cuddled you. The last thing you heard and saw before going to bed was Malina kissing your forehead and saying I love you, you kissed her lips and told her I love you too. You both drifted off into a peaceful sleep in each other's arms, legs intertwined.

[NOT EDITED]

Hi! I know I haven't posted in a long while and for that I am deeply sorry. I always procrastinate and I have school and other things on my plate atm. I've also been dealing with writers block. I know I always say that I'll try to post more often but this time I'm really going to try my absolute hardest to not procrastinate and make time to update for you guys :) If you have any ideas please don't be shy and share them with me in the comments or dm me and I love to hear from you guys so please comment what you think! Ily stay safe! <3