Eighteennn🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

I woke up to a pitch black room, layin' still for a couple of minutes before leavin' the room and goin' to the livin' room where everybody was.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, standin' there for them to acknowledge me.

"Heyy pooh, yo headache gone?" Mila smirked at me as Mar held in a laugh. "Don't laugh at her poody," I told him, voice raspy as I yawned again. Kasim just licked his lips.

"You still sleepy ain't chu? Look atta." Mr. Jay laughed at me.

"Come sit down honey." His wife laughed along with him.

"Come on sexy," Sim smirked, pattin' his lap and I went, immediately startin' to play with his ear as I laid on him.

"Big baby," Mar chuckled.

"Yal goin back to the hotel?" His mama asked.

"Ma I told you-

"No we can stay." I told her and she grinned.

"You sho? We can go back to the hotel I want chu to be comfortable." His thumb rubbed circles on my thigh, only then I remembered I was all the way commando right now.

"Yea I'm fine we can stay if it's okay with everybody else." I yawned again. I hate when I can't stop yawnin'.

They talked and talked and talked for another hour or so before we all went up for bed. He gave me an old shirt and some shorts for me to shower and now I was about to go back to sleep.

"Night baby," he kissed my neck and I snuggled up against him more, "goodnight."

~~~~~~~~

"Shit," I breathed out.

I had just got done brushin' my teeth and his mouth wash had my mouth burnin'.

"I told yo ass you only need a li," he chuckled and I shook my head.

We went downstairs, still in sleep clothes, and the smell of breakfast had already hit me makin' my mouth water.

"Goodmornin, Yal up early." His mama smiled at us. "Goodmornin yeh I gotta go get us some clothes." He told her, kissin' her cheek and she nodded.

"Mar posed to be ridin wit me nigga needa come on," He checked his phone and as if on que him and Mila came in.

"Just cuz you had to get up don't mean you had to wake me up, get off me bruh," Mila pushed him off and he kissed his teeth.

"What chu wake ha up fa you kno sheon like that," I said callin' her over to me.

"Exactly it's eight in the a.m. I woulda seen you when you got back." She continued to fuss and walked over to sit by me.

If you wanted to piss Jamila off just wake her up from any kind of sleep. Even if she ain't posed to be sleep and accidentally goes, she will wake up wantin' to fight.

"Chile you sound just like me," Mrs. Gloria laughed, "Go lay on the sofa." She said and Mila did just that, draggin' me with her.

"Glo you want some from the sto?" Mr. Jay walked in and wrapped his arms around his wife, not even seein' us.

"No baby I'm fine thank you," She grinned and he chuckled shakin' his head, "So hot Cheetos wit that nasty ass cranberry juice and pecan swirls right?" He smirked at her and she mirrored his expression.

"You think you kno me boy?" She turned around and he placed a sweet kiss on her lips causin' a pout to grace my face. I was the only one payin' attention to them and I found it adorable.