Distraction

You cried in shoto's arms for a while in the middle of the school hallway. Aizawa is following you but decided not to intervene in your moment because he thought it'd be rude. He's sitting on a bench waiting for you and todoroki to move.
                                 Little did he know, you passed out. It could be due to the rapid loss of liquids or stress, but all you know was his warmth. He really is the best shoulder to cry on.

*shoto's pov*

Shoto thoughts: oh, i think hes sleeping...what now?

Shoto; y/n?...y/n?

Shoto thoughts: he really is sleeping...

*exiting shoto's pov*

Shoto didn't want to disturb your sleep so he carried you. One arm under your legs, the other around your shoulders.

He then struts out the hallway. Aizawa is not far behind. Shoto walks swiftly to the exit of the campus. He is trying to walk as fast as he can but hes also trying not to wake you up.
                                                                       Soon enough, you arrive to his house unconscious. He takes you to his room and starts to place you on his bed. He takes of your school clothes and puts you in his clothes. Its just a sweater and shorts. Although tempted by your body, he resists his horny temptations.
                                                      When he finishes dressing you, he pulls up the covers, up to your nose. Now you are tucked into bed but something is off. You start to unconsciously flail your arms.

Y/n: cu...ddle

Shoto blushes and gives in. He slides into bed with you and holds you close. Your face is on his collar bone, his arms are wrapped around you. He gets comfy in the bed and stares at your hair.

Shoto thoughts: ...

His mind is blank. What is there to think of? Why would he want to worry?. There is only one thing he is thinking and feeling.

Shoto thoughts: i must protect you......at all costs

He holds you closer at the thought of losing you. Shoto has never really had a strong feeling of love in his life. His father was absent and abusive while his mother gave him a scar. His siblings were distant so its not like they can comfort him. Having you by his side is......unimaginable for him. For once in his life, someone finally loves him unconditionally, and its scary.
                He gets possessive of you, he wants to now save you of all danger. If risking his life saves you, he will make that sacrifice. Even seeing you sad or cry makes him upset and angry. He thinks " who would do this to my baby?". All this runs through his head while looking at your head.

Shoto thoughts: it will be okay as long as im next to you

Shoto: i love you...

Shoto falls asleep holding you.

You wake up from a nightmare. The nightmare was about......mom...

Y/n: *cries*

Your sobbing wakes up shoto. He was in a deep sleep so he is a little groggy. His eye lids hang low and his voice is deeper

Shoto: what happened baby?

Y/n: shoto?

You look around and realize where you are. You know exactly what happened, or can infer.

Y/n: did...did you do this for me?

Shoto: wha?

Y/n: you took me to your house and took care of me. Why?

Shoto: because i love you

Your heart skips a beat. Your face is red. Your tears stop. Time itself has stopped.

Y/n: please don't lie

Shoto: i would never lie...i love you.... whether you like it or not

Y/n: shoto i-i love you too

Shoto grabs you and pulls you to his chest. He is hugging you very closely. Its suffocating

Shoto: thank you for loving me

Y/n: i cant breathe

Shoto; im sorry

He loosens his grip a little. He is still not letting go

Shoto: why were you crying?

Y/n: just a nightmare

Shoto: i know what to do to fix that

Shoto begins to shower you with kisses. His lips tickle you and you cant help it but giggle

Y/n: *giggle*

Shoto then smiles and rests his head on your neck.

Shoto: i cant resist that laugh.

Shoto: its ok baby, as long ad you are with me, i will protect you from all monsters

Shoto: i am your prince

Y/n thoughts: does that make me a princess??

Y/n: thank you, my prince

You both fall asleep together. The night is dark but shoto is pure light. The wind is cold but shoto is warm. He's perfect.

Your mind is blank and full of love