Chapter 3 : Lost and found

Ruby POV:

i was waiting on those Wolf from my pack to tell me what they we're doing here"w-well your uncle Said you were searching for thé girl and we find a trail and we follow it it "show" us thé white haire girl" i was in shock "okay boys i will need you to search for clues about this but without being Seen alright?" There eyes light up and there tails wagging "we won't let you down alpha !" I know you guys won't you litterly are thé stigma of thé pack (they are thé powerfull Wolf after thé alpha and Also in charge of leading thé pack when the alpha isn't around) i notices yang staring at me with a confused face i just give her a thumb up she just look back at Blake with loving eyes cool my sis in love i see Weiss standing up and going past me with her Scroll out answering a call what surprised me was that she Begin to drag me away but thé cape i mutter help to yang who just smirk and said "no"

Weiss POV:

As i take ruby away from the noise i had answerd a call from winter "hello Weiss" she greeted as Always "goodmorning winter" i said back "do you remeber what you asked me?" I choke on my own air "of course i do" i Saïd back "great cause i have found her your little "pet" liké father call her kind" i was smiling "great where is she at ?" I hear a faint growl and feel ruby break free "what thé hell Weiss you can't drag me liké that!!" Ruby almost Scream "...right...near you...i supposed?" wait what...ruby is that werewolf ? No she can't ...

Ruby look worried for a moment and rushed to me "Weiss? Are you okay ? you look surprised?" I look at ruby to see thé scar on her eyes thé one she hide "t-thank you winter" "wait let me finish wei-" i didn't let her finish i hang up "ruby...i have questions for you" she let a small smile go "Ask me anything as long as it make you smile" i sigh for thé hindred Time today "have you ever meet a vampire in thé past" she look shock "y-yeah how did yo-" i cut her off "i have other question...did you get Hurt by a hunter?" She put her hand on her hiden eyes she just sight and answerd me "...why are you asking?" "does this vampire tell you her last name?" She look at me liké i was crazy "well yeah but she never know what i look liké as a human and she hide her face she Said her name was schteen? Schenne or something liké that" i was surprises she actually answerd me and what thé hell "schteen"? "well do you know who i am?" "Your weiss but you never tell me your last name now you have to answer MY question" i sigh "fine" "first what species are you?" "I'm a vampire you dolt" she look supprised at me "what? Wait whaaaattt!?"