CHAPTER 13

It's been a great week for her, spending time with her parents and having a lot of memories. Her parents were caring as always and so was her husband. He never stopped showing his love for her even for a second.

She was lying on the bed, so lazy to even wake up. They were supposed to go on a picnic at the park and yet she just couldn't manage to wake from the bed. Sean suddenly entered her bedroom and she smiled at him.

'I knew that you will be like this. It's time for us to leave or you are planning on remaining behind?' he asked her as he walked towards her.

'I want o go so badly but I just can't wake up. Can you help me?' she said and saw a smile appearing on the corner of his lips.

'I didn't know that pregnancy can take one into this,' he said as he stopped right in front of her.

'It's not like I want to be like this too,' she said sulking.

'Okay, I will help you,' he said reaching his hands for her. She opened her arms so wide and he carried her off the bed. She hooked her legs around his waist and she smiled at him.

'What are you doing dear? We need to go,' he asked her even when he knew exactly what was coming.

'I miss you so much, can I stay like this for a minute?' she asked him.

Sean carefully held her so that she will not fall down. She was praying so earnestly that her mother will not walk in and find her like this. Her mother had been complaining about the way she was behaving but it was something that was out of her control, she just couldn't help herself around him.

'I can hold you like this the whole day,' he said and planted a kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes and let the intimate moment linger for a while.

'I love you,' she whispered in his ear before she looked at him deep in the eyes. She had missed him so much, because of the place they were; they weren't that intimate a lot and she just wanted to have that moment with him.

As if he knew what she was thinking about, Sean lowered his mouth towards hers and engaged her in a passionate kiss and she closed her eyes as she let the kiss consumes her. She really loves this man and she was willing to do anything just to be by his side.

'I love you more,' he said back after breaking the kiss and she smiled at him lovingly at him.

'I think we should now go, I am heavy now you know,' she said now worried that her weight might be a problem.

'You are not heavy at all but we should go before your mother comes to look for us,' he said as he put her down.

'Let's go,' she said as she led the way.

There was one good thing about being pregnant for her; she didn't have to worry about her dress code at all. All she has to do was just find one baggy t-shirt and put it on or put on those dresses and she will be okay.

When she appeared in the living room her mother just gave her that look and she shrugged her shoulders.

'I was about to come for you,' her mother said and she laughed.

'I was just changing,' she lied and her mother looked at her.

'You don't......' she didn't let her finish speaking, Selena rushed to her and she hugged her.

'Let's go and just forget about it all, can we?'

'Fine, let's enjoy this day. You will be leaving tomorrow and I will miss you so much,' her mother said pulling her closer to her.

'I will miss you too but I will call you don't worry about me,' she assured her mother and she smiled at her.

'Even if you don't I will do that,' her mother said.