Chapter 6:

Horror walks down the path to Snowdin. When he gets there he makes his way down the path to their house. When he gets to the house...everything is dark. This worries him much.[What about Farmer?! Theres blood here.... Fuck! Farmer I'm coming!] Thought Horror worried and afraid.

He walks into the house and sees everything covered in blood. Then he spots a pathway of black goop.[Boss! Fucking infant. What has he done?!] He runs up the stairs following the black goop trail. He sees that Papyrus's door is open,but all is blood and no Papyrus. [What has he done with Papyrus. If theres so much blood Farmer probably tried to defend] He thought while running to Farmer's bedroom. When he gets their he hears the moans of someone dying.

He kicks down the door and sees Nightmare with Farmer choked up in his tentacles. Farmer is filled with blood and Papyrus is laying down on the floor dead.

Horror:" Nightmare! W-what are you doing?!"
NM:" I'm putting a stop to your nonsense. With Farmer out of the way the gang won't be in danger."
Horror:" LET.HIM.GO.NOW!"
NM:" And what if I don't want to?"
Horror:" Then you'll be dead meat! Just. Like. Aliza. Except I've never made monster meat before."
NM:" We're skeletons. We don't have meat inside of us."
Horror:" I'm not talking bout our body meat. I'm talking about your soul. It will make a good evil course won't it...?"
NM:" Pfft~ Hahahahahahhahahaha... You t-try and kill me?!.... Hahahahaha. Hilarious joke..."
Farmer:" D-don't...do...it...Horror... He'll...just k-kill you..."
Horror:" I'll have to take that risk! For you..."

Nightmare grabs Horror with his tentacles and holds him there.

Horror:" Let me go!"
NM:" No! I was wondering if you would show up when he's dead or if he's about to die. I'm glad you came when he's about to die..."
Horror:" Why! How does it benefit you?!"
NM:" Because now you can watch him die! Hahahahahaha. A really good pleasure for me hahahahaha."
Farmer:" G-goodbye...my love..."
Horror:"No! Ha aah!"
NM:" Owww!"

Horror bites Nightmare's goopy tentacle hard so that it can let him go. When he's aware of what the person does to his tentacles it hurts when its biten. As soon as Horror got loose he jumps and grabs a falling Farmer mid-air. He jumps back and holds Farmer in his arms bridal style.

Horror:" I've gotten used to the taste of your ugly tentacle so biting it wasn't that hard."
NM:" Fuck you! You gross piece of shit! Who does that to my tentacle and what the fuck with getting used to the taste of it?! You're so disgusting!"
Horror:" You the one with the ugly tentacle not me and that other time I bit your tentacle it wasn't that bad. It tasted like a rotten apple witch is how ya got your powers so it was fine. Seriously though... I've had worse tastes..."
Farmer:" Heh...heh...heh...heh..."
Horror:" Farmer my love- how ya holding up?"
Farmer:" The pain from...b-being strangled has gone...a-away but... The pain...from you being hurt...has never gone away..."
Horror:" Oh Farmer-..."
Farmer:" I won't be able to hold long enough... I'm going to..."

Before Farmer could finish Horror covers a hand over his mouth with tears in his eyes.

Horror:" Please don't...say it..."
Farmer:" D-don't...cry..."

Farmer nuzzles his skull in Horror's jacket and keeps on mumbling softly:"dont...cry."
Horror sees the tears in Farmer's eyes that he has to die now and made hin cry more."

NM:" Enjoy your shitty love story before your love dies because I just know when he dies... You'll be happier than ever. So. Will. I."

He opens up a goopy portal and walks through it. Horror can faintly make out a smile of happiness on Nightmare's face before it closes completely.