01 :

[ Chapter - One ]

ㅣ Monday News

Kang Sunny

"Yah, Sunny! Wake up" the loud yet soft voice of your roommate echoed in your room.

You groaned knowing that today was another day of school. It's boring but hey, we have to.

"Can I sleep for 5 minutes more unnie?" you asked, you were still sleepy since your brother called you last night. Having to keep your eyes open to talk to him.

"it's 8 in the morning" she informed. You looked at the door and saw Jisu on the door frame, with her arms hung on the door knob and the other on her hip.

Crap it's 8, class begins somewhere in 8:40am.

"I'll be out in 10 minutes" you immediately stood up from your covers and watch her as she shuts the door of your room closed.

You quickly prepped yourself and headed down the small apartment you and your best friend rented.

You used to live in Gimpo, South Korea with your older brother.

"Sunny, sujini is here by the way" Jisu who was cooking in the kitchen announced. You smiled knowing she'd walk with you guys to school.

You made my way down the little stairs you had and spotted Sujini on one of the living room sofas.

"Sunny my darling!" Sujini greeted with full arms open for you to hug. You smiled and hugged her.

"It's been awhile since you've walked us to school unnie" you told her. She gave you a nod, agreeing on what you had just said.

"Well, I'm walking the both of you now" she cheered, you smiled and nodded.

"Hey, breakfast is done" Jisu spoke while placing three glass plates on the table and freshly made foods. The three of you sat down and ate your foods and had filled the house with laughter and joy.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

"Okay class, I want you to prepare yourselves since on Thursday we will going on a 2 days trip to star garden" the teacher announced.

Mrs. Nui earned several cheers and groans from students. Who knew this place existed.

"Star garden carries several beautiful healthy plants and flowers. So I want you all to behave while we are there." she informed while gently writing the location on the board.

"Other High school students from other school will be attending too, so literally BEHAVE" she added. Making her voice higher and more serious than the previous.

All of you nodded and waited for her to dismiss us all.

"Ask permission to your parents, I will be handing slips this Tuesday. Make sure to let your parents sign your papers in approval" she informed, she then pulled out a small square paper with written things.

"Let your parents State a reason why you wouldn't be allowed. Any reason is valid, if it is from your parents perspective" she spoke.