LM: 1

Author's Pov

"Serene, cancel all my meetings today." Dave told to his secretary over the phone.

Meet Dave Ian Zarragoza. 26 years old. The CEO of Zarragoza Shipping Lines.

After Dave called his secretary, he went to the restuarant which he rent near by uptown area.

He have planned to propose this night to his long time girlfriend, Amanda Mendez. A college teacher.

He wants the night to be perfect and memorable for his soon to be fiancee.

-----

The night has come and Dave feel nervous and uneasy while waiting Amanda in the living room of Mendez residence.

After a couple of minute, Amanda step down from the stairs and Dave look at her.

She looks very beautiful in her simple but elegant black dress.

Dave's eyes mesmirizing, looking to Amanda slowy walking towards him.

"Hey! Handsome?" Amanda said while snap her finger right to front of Dave's face.

Amanda chuckle.

And Dave return to the world where he belong.

"I'm sorry babe, looks that your very beautiful that's why---" Amanda cut it off by giving Dave a quick kiss.

Dave still in the process. He didn't expect that Amanda would do that. In their 10 years been together, Amanda is conservative and Maria Clara type.

Well, a person change when LOVE attacks.

"Shall we?" Dave said.

"Sure." Amanda said while cling to Dave's arms.

Amanda's feeling that she's safe when Dave beside her.

-----

Silence atmosphere covered the whole ride of Dave and Amanda.

Sometimes Dave look at Amanda beside him watching outside the window.

"Babe, are you okey?" He noticed, since last month that Amanda become silent and into deep thinking.

"I'm okey babe. I'm just tired. Don't worry." Amanda said and give Dave a smile.

"Okey! Just rest babe. I'll wake you up will arrive." Amanda give a quick kiss to Dave and begin to sleep.

***** to be continue

A/N: Yan na ipost ko na ang LM: 1. Dinugo pa yung ilong ko. Pagpasensiyahan niyo po kung may mga typos at wrong grammar.

Enjoy reading!

Thank you!

-deekeecee