The first day of Six Cursed Hours Of Our Lives

"Alright everyone, before you go you DO have some homework," said Mrs.Bulb. "I know what you're thinking 'UUUUHG! Why do we have homework? No one else does' But you all are my highest class and even though one of you has just started at this school today, you are still the best out of my other students and I think you can do it." She then explained what the assignment was. It was an essay. You had to write about something you knew all about and the worst moment of your life and how that affected your life.

"Why the hell do we have to do this? Why can't you make your other students who aren't doing so good do it? No one here wants to do it," said a boy sitting behind me. "Especially Ms.Princess over here."

"One because they would fail and then that would lead to angry parents, then to me getting fired and I know how much you all love having me as your teacher." said Mrs.Bulb, as the class laughed. "And stop trying to hit on every girl in the whole school when you know that none of them like you from when they first see you."

The whole class laughed except him as he stood up from his chair. "She will! She be mine and then we'll see who's laughing!"

With that note I shot up from my seat. "I'm not yours and I never will be! And you need to stop trying because you know that no one here will ever like you! But you ARE right, we'll see who's laughing."

Mrs.Bulb quieted down the class before one of the next door teachers called the principal. Since she said the we could write them however we wanted I got an empty notebook and started writing. Sometimes I would start drawing an image that came to my mind as I was writing.

Alone. I know all about being alone. I have to hide it out in public but by myself I cry. I cry, and cry, and cry. Why you ask? Because when I found out my grandma died, that it was because of me, I never felt like I had anyone. There was one time that I did. It was my friend. They made me laugh and smile over a million times a day. But then she moved . . . and then I moved here...

The bell rang. I packed up my things and left the classroom to go home. I rode my bike here so I had to unlock it. Something moved in the shadows. My head shot up from the lock as I checked the spot where something moved but there was nothing there. I got back on my bike and rode back to my new home, hopefully the last place I move before I leave.