𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚘. 000000000667

HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING

GLORY TO THE NEWBORN  ███████

In a situation where all seemed despairing and irreversible, a young man cries out for the future of mankind. He stands tall against the ire of the divinity who had mocked his race's indefatigability. He glares of contempt towards the daemons who whisper of his fellow men's weakness and downfall. This hero paints a picture of beautiful, steadfast hope. 

Brilliant. Mesmerizing. Sanguine.

Ah, but darling. 

it was all for naught.

In the end he was ultimately outnumbered, yes? NO MAN IS AN ISLAND. You, yourself should know that much. As his deploring eyes gaze into yours, will you find the courage to pull him up whence he fall?

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

here we go. another day. another idea. another story. welp hope this turns out well. this was heavily inspired by the story of the gacha game Forever 7th Capital (also called as Forever 7 Days and Eternal City).

like in my latest story Epoch Princeps this is a reader insert with a pansexual main character. the main character/MC for this one, however is gender neutral despite the cover I used as their gender is fit to alter according to the reader's preferences. in line with this, they, them and their pronouns would be used in referring to the MC.

(Name) would indicate if a person was calling out the MC's name
. i may also use the same indication to be placeholders in referring to their age or last name. they are easy to spot so there should be no problems discerning between the two. certain scenes describing their features are free to alter as pleased according to your imagination, irregardless of the placeholders I've posted in the next chapter. These placeholders however, could be used for their appearances if one prefers to.

similar to the aforementioned story, the number of love interests in the story is still up in the air for debate. for now, i guess everyone that MC meets is a potential love interest  and we'll see how it all works out in the future, hm?

contains AU and canon divergence to accommodate the plot. do take note. irregardless, i shall do my best to portray the characters' canon personalities perfectly.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Kimetsu no Yaiba, My Hero Academia, Fire Force, Haikyuu!! and all other forms of fictional media and their characters included as part of this narrative are not mine. all belong to their rightful owners, namely; Koyoharu Gotōge, Kōhei Horikoshi, Atsushi Ōkubo, Haruichi Furudate, etc, etc, etc.

cover art is also not mine. gifs used are from tumblr. posted above is from lolcovergirl2015. dividers made by the user  princessichigo from Amino.

however, i do own the story itself and the protagonist, so let there be no plagiarizers who shall copy it in anyway.