Fate (ashton Irwin)

"Goodbye Ash,"
"No,please don't."
"I have to ash"
"No,No,No,stay here with me."
"I Love you so much ash,remember that.
"I love you, too! But-"

I cut him by pressing his sof lips to mine.I'm actually leaving thr boy i love, the boy that means the world to me.

"Goodbye Ashton" i held the handle of my suitcase tight as a tear escaped my from thr corner of my eye.

"Goodbye Louisse" he cried, he tried running after me but he was too late.The door closed and i'm going to move to america with my 3 sisters at heart.

His hands pressed against the glass door.Tears,Tears falling from his eyes. The boy i love will soon find a new one to love, love more than he loved me.As for me, i have to move on,move on and start a new.butni know that it would be hard for me to do.
But soon enough i will be a new Louisse. A new Louisse Jones.

"I LOVE YOU LOUISSE" Ashton tried to scream through the thick glass doors, but still audible for me. I looked back to him and sighed.

"I love you too ashton." i muttered. As i watch him cry, call me bad but this is what must happen.He got on his knees as he cry, Luke,Calum and Michael holding his back,comforting him. I let go of my grip on my suitcase handle,I turn around but Taylor,Niquee and Erica all held my hands, they looked at me with a hurt look, they tried to smile but i just can see how much they want me to stay but i can't.
I took one last look at ashton irwin as we boared the plane.

"Goodbye" i muttered under my breath, wiping a tear.