•nine•

~Blair~

It's been a week since the accident and the relationship between Calum and I was going fantastic. My friendship had grown a lot more with Ashton and Michael, but one thing still hasn't changed, Luke and Calum still being cold with each other. Whenever Calum tries to talk to Luke, he would make a sarcastic comment and ignore him. It was blowing out of proportion now.

Right now everyone was over at our house. Luke and Michael were playing FIFA, Ashton was on his phone and Calum was cuddling me on the couch. "Do you want to go out for lunch?" I suggest and everyone else agreed. I jump of the couch and reapply my make up, grabbing my bag putting my phone, purse and lipgloss inside it.

I quickly tie my hair into a side fishtail braid. We all walk out the door and go to a nearby restaurant. We sit down, Calum beside me and Luke across from me. Brilliant!

The waiter comes to our table and takes our orders. Calum and I both agree and the Cesar salad and water, whilst the boys have beers and Samantha has red wine.

Calum grabs my hand and places a kiss on my knuckle, lacing our fingers together. We both look up at each other and smile. But our moment was ruined when Luke purposely knocked Calum's water all over us. "Luke what the hell!" I shout at him as we dab the napkins over our legs.

"Guys please can we just stop fighting for once and enjoy today?" Michael snaps at the boys. I smile at Michael mouthing 'thank you' to him.

Once the meal was finished Ashton left Luke and I home. As we walked into the house I slammed the door causing Luke to turn around. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I snap with disgust in my voice. "Why are you acting like this. At first you were so nice to talk to and now you're acting like a jerk."

"Is it me? Did I do something wrong to make you act like this?" I question and his head snaps up. "No" he sighs deeply.

"Then tell me please Luke! Talk to me please!" I plead.

"I'm sorry I can't do it!" His sudden outburst shocked me. "Do what Luke?" I question. "You and Calum, I can't stand you two together, I don't approve!"

"You don't have to approve of us Luke! You can't make us break up, that's not your choice!"

"Well it's hard to watch your best friend dating the girl you love!" He shouts causing me to gasp in shock. "You love me?" I ask in disbelief. He nods. "Luke we're both in serious relationships so this can't happen." I say pointing between us. Luke walks closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "But Blair I'm in love with you." He sighs and nuzzles his button nose with mine. Wow his nose is so cute.

"But Samantha, Luke you can't break up with her!" I exclaim. "I don't love her anymore Blair. The first time I met her she was every guys dream but all she wants is either to go out or to have sex and I don't want that in a relationship." He replies not breaking eye contact with me.

"Luke I can't I'm in love with Calum. I'm sorry." I sigh and walk past him but he grabs my waist and pulls me back into him, smashing his lips into mine.

[A//N: thank you all for your votes it means a lot :)]