Chapter 5 - 𝘛𝘶𝘮 𝘙𝘢𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘢 𝘛𝘶𝘮? 𝘏𝘶𝘮 𝘙𝘢𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘢 𝘏𝘶𝘮.

"What do you want to ask me, Abir?"

Mishti knew this might break her all over again, but she can't always run away from her past. Maybe even today Abir won't get his proper explanation, but today it was Mishti's turn to fight what might kill her.

And Mishti, is a fighter.

Mishti wiped her tears.

Abir gave her a stern look.

"So tell me Miss Mishti Kashyap, what wrong I did to you? 7 years, and I've moved on. You Ms. Mishti? You couldn't find another guy or what? In fact, I've nothing to do with what you do or do not. Whenever I see you with other people you're so happy, but when it comes to me you just act as if I didn't exist. Mishti, whatever went wrong between two of us, I understand it might have hurt you. But don't forget I was hurt more. You were the one who moved away from me and one fine day when I got my senses back I decided to break this relationship, only for YOUR sake. I wanted YOU to be happy. I freed you from this bondage of our relationship. Ideally I should be the one holding grudges and hate you for whatever you did to me Mishti. You were the one who hid almost everything from me. But look at me, right now I'm the one almost begging you to stop and talk to me. Why would you hate me Mishti? Because I broke up and your image of a good girl was ruined? If it is so, then you are wrong Mishti. No one can blame you because this was "Mutual Break-up". But everyone could see how indifferent you were to me. Whenever I look back at our past, the only thing I could see was our pain, neither of us was happy Mishti. And I broke up with you so that we both can be happy in our respective lives. It was you who didn't even try for once. Yet look at us now, even today, after 7 years, it's me who is trying. You were and are still the selfish one, the one who never thought of others. You never really loved me Mishti. You are still the same immature girl you were 7 years ago."

So this is what Abir Rajvansh thinks of Mishti Kashyap! Wow..

Mishti was staring at Abir for a while and laughed.

And that sounded like a mockery to Abir! Did he say a little too much? Is he going to lose her once again? Will his thirst for answers lead him to nowhere, again?

And did he cross his boundaries? Is this the final nail in the coffin of their story?

You messed up everything, Abir Rajvansh! Abir shut his eyes tight.

वक़्त ने किया क्या हसीन सितम
तुम रहे न तुम, हम रहे न हम!

Mishti stood very close to Abir. "You talk so much Mr. Rajvansh. 7 damn years and Abir Rajvansh has not learnt to listen to others yet." Mishti smirked. "So finally, after 7 years you've found time to respond to my messages which you never bothered to reply to. Good for you. So shall we begin from the beginning?"

Abir was stupefied by Mishti's act. He couldn't differentiate whether she was putting a mask on or she was actually taunting!

Mishti smirked again at Abir's change in expressions. Now she had the power.

"What do you want to know, Abir? Why do I act weird around you? Why do I avoid you? Because I don't know. Please tell me what should be the proper behavior. You're a stranger to me Abir. Just a stranger whom I don't know, who doesn't know me. Yes Abir, today I accept this in front of you, a part of me is still stuck at the point where you left me. Why? Because we both deserve closure. Just a text cannot end the bonds of heart Abir. I kept asking you to talk to me again and again and you were the one who chose to ignore me at that time when you should have actually listened to me. So what's wrong with me ignoring you for my sake? You just said that you left me for my happiness right? So look at me, I'm happy. So why does it bother you anyway if I avoid you? Where were you at that time when I was waiting for your response hopelessly? And now, it's been 7 years. Are you still not over me Abir?"