NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It started off as a normal day. Just finishing online school that's being a pain like always, doing my own thing, and finally getting to relax while listening to the Beatles.

I can't tell you how long it's been since I've gotten to relax and properly listen my sweet boys. Yesterday was the first time I got a chance to listen to them for hours straight and I felt amazing afterwards. 

But anyway,  back to the point...

I decided to browse Instagram, seeing Paul had added to his story. It's always exciting when he does due to news about McCartney III.

There was, but the exact opposite news we wanted:

The second i saw that I screamed at the top of my lungs, "NO!!" multiple times, hoping that my family wouldn't come over from their office next door and tell me to shut up

The second i saw that I screamed at the top of my lungs, "NO!!" multiple times, hoping that my family wouldn't come over from their office next door and tell me to shut up. But thankfully,  they were all gone since it was lunchtime, so I could whine all I wanted...

But in all seriousness, I understand if Paul needs to delay it if he needs to. It's just disappointing, and of course, I'm really impatient and more than excited for this album, and all of the hints Paul gives without releasing a single makes it even worse.

I probably will be having a bad rest of my day. And if this news upsets you too and you follow me (no Macca joke intended), drown yourself in the Beatles like I'm doing right now.

As of publishing this the song is She Loves You and I already feel a little better.  😊