Besharam drikshit

They both reached shergill house.
Rakshit again took her in bridal style and enters shergill house and a rose petal rain on them.
Drishti is happy to see this.
Divya:Di how was it?
Drishti is looking rakshit and rakshit is looking drishti both together say.
Drikshit:romantic.
Shekhar:ehmm...ehmm...bhai bhabhi romance nahi divya ki mehanat.
Drishti blushing And say: cutte,beautiful.
Rak:nice.
Mahima does arti of drikshit.
In drikshit room.
Drikshit enters same position and saw there has all thinks of need like water, juice,fruit etc.
Divya:I know Di app ik jagah nahi bathoge kisina kisi cheez ke bahane uthoge isiliyi maine sab arrange kardiya.
Rak:well done divya I am proud of you.
Divya:thanx handsome.
Drishti glare her.
Divya: I me a jiju.
Drishti lay on bed and divya goes to her room.
Divya saw all room is decorated with rose petals and shekhar hugged her from behind .
Shekhar:how was it.
Divya:romantic.
Shekhar nuzzling her neck and both started their romance.
In drikshit room.
Rak:Mrs.shergill see you have to eat your meals on time.....and you don't take any tension or stress.....and eat your medicines on time...and.
DRI:Mr.shergill I thought hospital is best....you give me boring lecture I am in romantic mood and you.....drishti realize what she said.....
Rak:ohh...romantic mood and he sitting beside her and Go closer her.
DRI:nahi...actually......app kya karrahe hai...I mean...
Rakshit Go closer her.....she can feel his warm breathe and he whisper in her ears.
Rak: ik baar theek hojayon Mrs.shergill phir jitna romantic hona chahti ho hojana but now...he smiles
Drishti blush....and rakshit getup.
In night.
DRI:Mr.shergill pleas hum neeche chale mujhe sabke sath dinner karna hai.
Rak:no...your week
DRI:yes.
Rak:no.
DRI:yes....and she made puppy and more cute face and says please Mr.shergill.
Rak can't ignore it and says: okey lest go your blackmailer.
Dristi giggled and both go downstairs.
In dinning table.
Ash:drishti tum neeche kyun ayyi uper hi dinner mangawa leti.
Ojas:Hain.
Mahima:rakshit kyun leke ayya isse.
DRI:Mr.shergill ko maine hi kaha tha.
Rak:kaha tha blackmail kiya tha
Divya:meri Di kabhi blackmail nahi karti.
Rak:karti hai apne antics dikhage.
Everyone laugh.
All starting feed food .
Rakshit phone ranged caller I'd Elena.
Drishti saw it.
Rak pick up.
Rak:yeah...what? Now...okey I come.
Shekhar:kya huya?
Rak:actually Elena ko help nahi zaroorat hai so Mrs.shergill you eat your medicines and sleep I just come divya and he wants to go but drishti held his collar and sitt him on chair.....rakshit shocked and everyone also.
DRI:app nahi jayenge mujhe chodhke.
Rak: I just come in some minutes..divya take care of yourself ri8 divya.
Divya nodded.
DRI: app nahi jayenge kyunki mujhe rest karna hai and mujhe apke binna neend nahi ayegi.
Shivay:ohhhhh.
Everyone laugh.
Drishti embrassed and say:okey you go.
Rakshit goes but he give her flying kiss and drishti blush.

Precap: drishti irritate rakshit.

Hello,Namastey,SatShriakal,Salaam e walekum,Kemcho,Kemonache,Kedo haal hai( salmaan khan dailouge of biggboss)....this is my part tell me how was it......stay safe......wear your mask....keep social standing....