Chapter 9 - The Necklace

(A/N: Once Inuyahsa had Kiede's house in sight...)

Kagome's PoV :

"So you dont know anything about the priestess?!" I asked her.

"I'm afraid not, child." she answered.

Just then, Inuyasha comes barging through the door, with something in his hand.....

"Kiede, do you know anything about this strange necklace?!"

"WHAT!!!!!! IT CANNOT BE!!!!!"Kiede said to herself, "I thought this was destroyed over 50 years ago!!!"

"What's wrong Kiede?!" i asked in a worried tone.

"If I am correct, then this is........" 

Dren's PoV : 

(In the trees above the place were they were just talking......)

" Hey Dren, was that him? That Inuyasha person you were talking about a while ago?!"

"Yep. That was him." he answered.

"I wonder what he picked up just now." she said.

"Uh-ohhh............." dren mumbled

"What 'Uh-ohhh'?!" she asked angrily.

"...........umm..........i sorta lost the sacred necklace.......!"

"WHHAATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs......

"Also..................i think that was the thing he picked up..............because I had it before..............!" he just barley manged to say.

"...................................you what.........................."  she mumbled,  ".......................YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF WE DONT GET THAT BACK THERES NO WAY WE CAN REACH OUR GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I know...............i am truly sorry................but...............i think that this was actually not that bad!" he answered

"and why's that........?" waiting for him to answer

"because this way we can get the priestess and the necklace in one go...................!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED.................................