The Fight (Part 1)

"Well, you picked the wrong siren to mess with." I said as the soul flame circled around me. "Ohhh, you're not the only siren we have faced with powers." a different one said as they stopped circling me. I heard a different siren scream from the bay to my right. "Perfect." One of the predators said as they grabbed my shoulder and bit it. "GOD DAMMIT!" I yelled as I threw it off my shoulder. "Nice hit." a different predator said. A different predator swam up to the older one and gave them a piece of the other siren. "For you, sister." They said as they wiped the blue blood off her face. "Thank you, but I don't need it. I'm hunting a different one." she said as she pointed to where I used to be. "Are you sure about that?" They said as they looked to where I used to be.

"DAMMIT!" The predator yelled. "It got away." she said as she swam off. I was holding my shoulder. When I looked down at it, I saw that they took some of my flesh and scales. I started coughing up blood as I stopped at oyster cove. I started to drag myself onto shore with my good arm. "He-e-e-l-lp......" I faintly said as I started to bleed out from my shoulder. (Connors point of view) "Hazel, did you hear that?" I asked as I unzipped the tent. I saw something shimmering from a distance. I grabbed a stick as I started to walk towards the shimmering thing. When I got closer, I was able to see that it was a person. I threw the stick and ran over to them. "ARE YOU O-" before I could finish my sentence I saw that they had a tail!?! "What are you?" I said as I turned their body towards me. (Nines point of view) I wanted to lift my hand and grab onto them, but I couldn't. "Help..me..please." I said as I looked at them. I showed them my shoulder.