chapter 1: raincoat girl, and blue sweater boy.

me: hi there i'm the creator of this train wreck/cringe worthy story!

six: um what are you doing cittykatgirl?

me: oh hi six i am making a intro for the story, and you can call me Maycie [may-see] sense that is my name. UWU

six: ok, and why do you look so happy?!

me: because i have always wanted to meet you,and now i am making a story about you and seven!!!!

six: what isn't sev-

me: NO I USED MY MAGICAL WRITING POWERS TO BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE!

seven: ok six how bout we put Maycie through therapy or some thing while the viewer reads the story.

me: but i-

Lenna [my oc]: come on i will take over for you!

me: fine ;-;.

six's POV

darkness.

That's all i can see. Just darkness. I start walking forward and i see a dim light, and in the light i see a tall woman. I was about to say something but she started slowly turning around until I saw a pale as snow mask with dark eyes. Then i felt anger, so much anger boiling inside of me. yelling to attack at anything that might come near us.

us? 

what am i talking about?

i don't know anyone other than this lady.

"you are talking about you and me!"

I suddenly jolted awake with a gasp. It was only a nightmare. i looked around and the first thing i saw was a boy. He was slightly taller than me but me looked about the same age.

Lenna: hi guys so she is still in therapy with six, and seven [lol], but i would like to tell everyone that she made these kids 12 years old [might change age again but idk]. ok  back to the story!

He looked kinda cute. What am i saying! I don't even know who he is!

"hi," he said with a warm smile, and a little wave. "are you ok?"

"um hi, i think i'm ok" i said returning the wave. The truth is I don't know how i felt.

"Are you sure? I mean you are shaking, and you look a little scared", he said very worried. "I mean I am a little scared too because i have no clue where we are."

"it's ok, i just had.... a nightmare" i said starting to remember the strangers voice i heard. I had lied to him I really was scared out of my ming.

Suddenly he crawled over on to my bed and gave me a hug. Then he went back over to his bed. I don't know what this feeling I have is but I quickly hid my face in my hood because i knew i was blushing.

seven's POV

I just met this girl but i can tell that me and her are gonna be together somehow. She seems so nice, and fragile. Not like a flower, but like a fighter. A pretty fighter. When i gave her a hug it just felt right. Is it weird to feel this way about a girl i barely know?

It can't be right I don't even now who she is!

but she is so pretty, and nice!

What are this feelings!?

Why do I have them about her?!

Suddenly I heard a eerie creaking sound coming from the door behind us. And through that door came a man. Well he looked kinda of like a man, if his legs were shrunk and the leg size went into the arm length. It looked as if his eyes were folded into the skin on his face. He started walking across the counting off all the beds with children in them.

When he got to me, and the other girl I was seven, and she was six.

"Well i guess my name is seven now" I said with a awkward laugh.

"Then hello seven, my name is six I guess" six said with a smile.

Her smile, it's amazing. She's amazing. I hope that she will always be around.

six's POV

When i saw the tall man come in a was worried. I think everyone was a little on edge. 

As he reached the other side of the room, and finished counting us he told us to line up at the back of the room to the right of a door against the wall.

"alright vermin", he said in a grumpy, gravelly voice. "every morning we will do the same thing. wake up, line up on this way in order from 1 to 15, go out this door to eat food, go to the play room, have dinner, and go back to sleep. now i don't care what you do while you are in the play room, or this room. as long as you do as you are old when you are told to do it." 

Already i had a bad feeling about this place. As the man brought us into a cafeteria I saw these metal bars, and behind them was a hall.

We got the food it looked kinda gross. It was some weird meat that was barely cooked, and still had blood on it, and there was a piece of bread that was moldy, and as hard as a brick. I knew if i tried to bite the bread it would probably break a tooth.

I sat down at a table in the darkest corner of the room. I was all alone. Well until seven walked over, and sat beside me.

seven's POV

When i walked into the room and got my food. i was all alone, but then I saw six, i saw her bright yellow raincoat in the shadows. I saw a little bit of her beautiful black hair sneakily escape her hood. She looked so lonely so I went to her, and I sat next to her.

"hi six, any chance you got edible food?" I joked, and then i saw it. Her cute little smile.

"Well, if you think a brick, and a raw piece of meat is edible. Be my guest to try it!" she said with a laugh. Then we both laughed. This was a amazing thing, to see her smiling and laughing. 

Me: GUESS WHAT GUYS I MADE MY 140TH DRAWING DURING THE PANDEMIC!

Lenna: how did you get out of the therapy with six, and seven?

Me: I showed them the fandom of people shipping little kids.

Lenna: WAIT! YOU SHOWED THEM THE SEVIX FANDOM!

Me: no duh Sherlock. I also showed them the fandom shipping Georgie with Pennywise, and the fandom who think six is some how related to Georgie.

six: @-@ *beshooketh*

seven: I THOUGHT OUR FANDOM WAS DECENT!;-;

freddy fazbear, bendy, baldi, mama tattletail, sans, and papyrus: *magically appear* 

bendy: so did we kid, so did we. 

Me: MKAY, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY AND HAVE A AWESOME DAY!

Lenna: HAVE A AMAZING DAY!

Me: HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

Lenna: HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Me: HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER YOU SON OF A B-

Mono: Calm down girls!