shouldacouldawoulda incomplete draft

Growing up in the hardest streets where two young cousins, found out how much they relied on eachother, even when no one was looking.
The day was like others, very plain, but inside.... cousins never fade. Like that shade! where the shadow starts long, not wide yet, the mid day will bring the shadows back up under the trees, where these two cousins would talk about
why the faded glory of that day, would be like the gray, to night, lack of white, moon, inside, night lights; before: two different places: where, sisters made their dinner. Just to do it all again, and what would suffice? what would come next? Thats a question for doctors or lawyers or priest, little did one of them?>(the future) know.......... why it would be like that, now where a handshake means: throw that rock, the window met, evening fire flies thrown sparks around your head, but wait a minute lets back up a bit, window, and run! a way? from that house....
a very strong adrenalin rush these cousins fated just then, and they would do it again, and again, and one day, would have one, going, the same way, as, the other right? little did one know.......Life is crazy, but, little did, they; know,. That soon the writing on the wall one could only read, but to make this story short without ending it, he just passed by it, though his thousand mile stare, was.... why.....
at such a young age the both of them, that kind of stare you know eyes and sight, has to come, from somewhere, tuff men all around teaching them money power respect, but one of them agreed, with greed, and the othersaw lie cheat and steal instead. but this is not the point in my outline for this story, this is the proceeded textual temporal wolffian expeririment personafied by, two cousins living and survivng in the concrete jungle, where cats and little dogs would walk by, with their ownwers, and big dogs and big cats, didn't hang out together. less or more, at: The Skies The LimiT INN, for real boys that weren't orphans like these to cousins, who were, none of your B I BUISNESS! YES this concrete jungle, where the sun would set and one would want the light, and the other, the hole........the barrier of culture was easy to see, yet language made everyone know the bible saying, thou shalt not steal, thou shall not kill, and, somehow people speak to eachother, everyday, and steal and kill and even pretend, they know what to read.heck why read!

of celebacy and two sexes was pronounced by the motherly approach to the new men of the negation of their souls, these boys, those cousins, these worlds that mother earth would never allow the irony of celebate nuns to easily manage what somehow in this world happened these days. hOMELESS CHILDREN IN MOTHER EARTH. THE year of our lord it was somewhere anywhere in one place at some time and the year was to these cousins not important! tHey had the porage, they had sistter mary clarence and mother teresa didn't even exist yet! to save those poor starving magical children. GOd bless nuns without them we would have you or me or those people that could not see those cousins, that were to this world, very important, as say a joke to make someone laugh, and be called liberal, or back then one time in the land, you could kill jesus christ and even hate him, maybe it was because he wasn't a nun? Maybe its because he saved every child in the world of men at bars, lived at bars, met no nun at a bar, sister mary clarence was married to jesus, yet did not sin in confidence, or as some saints did, in perfectionism, meant to be known as wickedness to all the poor saints who knowone knew then and these, cousins, these cousins, were around them, and they slept next to other orphans, from diferent fathers, different histories, different lovers, and none of them paid the nun's rent for their son's blankets and food and they even wore shoes and shirts to sunday school and to prayer, they may have been the last to at first, but with any effort, the value of the future of mother teresa would be humble, like those starving kids she fed, just like orphans or kings servants children, who were, not of the same blood, but, nun's see differently, they pray and marry God and don't have sex. THis latter fact, maybe, MAY BE! THE.....Diffrence, maybe not or, at when the clock strikes and the children play, the sun of god was not heard here to stay, and was the kindom of heaven is and earth now , where children, not all of them, forgot that children wore shoes and shirts to sunday school they even ate porage and lived in homes or, more frank, THE SKIES THE LIMIT INN, when no sin would ever be not known for the nuns knew thier wickedness of the negation of perfection, while to this love of long life writes, types, on mescaline, heroine and strawbwerry milk eating liverwurst sandwhiches, has something to say about us. when we all stop questioning our wickedness, we could never be nun's! that is the way OF......A......WORLD! and what is the ways of our worlds, bARRIERS, Just cultural ones, you know the wolfian experiment personified, i am now to personify the last 150 years in two paragraphs, very virginia woolfian to the lighthouse.