Chapter 1 (ONE): Runaway from home to BFF's house

~Kelis 'Kourtney' LeMaddison P.O.V (POINT OF VIEW)~

I let my teardrops fall onto my face as I rolled up my hoodie sleeves which I saw all of my freshly brand new cuts on both of my wrists so I just thought to myself "I should've left this place a long time ago like I have nightmares still so lemme get my stuff together before I get ready to leave my misery" like I grabbed my large duffel bag from the top of my wardrobe as I thrown all of my clothes plus my shoes into another duffel bag except for the clothes that I was going to wear on my way out.

(Imagine she is wearing the outfit in the picture below)

I snuck out of the back door quietly at the same time I turned my location off so no-one can find where I'm at the moment like I quickly catched the bus that drops me off into my best friend Jamall  'Maurice'  Demons a

I snuck out of the back door quietly at the same time I turned my location off so no-one can find where I'm at the moment like I quickly catched the bus that drops me off into my best friend Jamall 'Maurice' Demons a.k.a YNW Melly's apartment that we share with each other along with our other friends.I pulled out my headphones as I continued to cry my eyes until it was sore red like I thought to myself "No-one ever understood what I was feeling except for my best friend and the others like I haven't been able to sleep at all... I just wonder why I feel like that there is blood on my hands"

"Yooooooooooooooooo!!! Melly... I'm gonna stay over 'til I have control of my mentality plus I just don't think I'm gonna be able to stay in that house anymore longer" I spoke to my best friend over the phone with a whole load of teardrops coming down onto my face as he found me sitting down at the bus station like he came up to me by saying "What are you doing here? It's dangerous to be in this area at this time so lemme take you back to our place...okay, Kourtney???" by putting his jacket on top of my shoulder to keep me warm. I looked at him in the eyes by saying to him "Fine!!! I'm just so fucking scared like I wanna be wit you through dem nights 'cause I don't wanna be in that house no more so I'mma live wit y'all from now on, Jamall"which he pulled me into a massive hug to distract myself from all of my rough emotions.

I just took some deep breathes before I stepped into the black tinted windows Range Rover with my best friend Jamall  'Maurice' Demons as he asked me "Are you okay there??? You look like you haven't got any sleep at all but you sure you're okay there, Kourtney???" with a worried look on his face as I say to him "Well... I haven't been okay like I'm so scared if I get hurt or something, Jamall"

*SKIPS CAR JOURNEY TO MANSION IN GIFFORD, FLORIDA WITH BEST FRIEND JAMALL A.K.A YNW MELLY AND ARRIVE AT MANSION IN GIFFORD,FLORIDA WITH BEST FRIEND & GET OUT OF BLACK TINTED WINDOWS RANGE ROVER WITH BEST FRIEND JAMALL A.K.A YNW MELLY*

He started to hold my hand as we were making our way to the mansion like we heard all of  our other friends running to us which I ended up landing on the ground by hurting my head on the corner of the stairs. I semi-yelled on top of my voice "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Guys...My head hurts so can of y'all get me a ice pack to numb the pain on my head before it swollen up"like my best friend Jamall came running with a ice pack towards me as he started to hand over the ice pack to my hands...I put the ice pack on the bump of my head which I continued to walk on with my best friend to my bedroom (located upstairs).

"Yooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! That must of hurt pretty bad and Are you okay, Kourtney???" He looked at me with a smile look on his face as I continued to cry in pain