chapter 14 lily pov and violetta pov

the same day but in the morning

ever since I found out that my little girl is still alive me and my husband bernie is looking for her but we finally found her roberto gave the little girl to the valente we have person taking pictures of her still can't believe that my sister put on the fire that make sol aka luna  to separate to her real family violetta tell me that luna aka sol benson has a boyfriend can't believe I miss that part of her life and others part of her life

mom dad watch this is a jam and roller website say my other daughter violetta and I asked her luna is skating say violetta okay come on let me see babe come over here I say as violetta put on my video and my husband came and sat down next to me and kissed me and violetta in the head violetta plays the video of the jam and roller team  and clicked on the video.

jam and roller competition routine

wow my sister is really good skating I wish we were there say my daughter violetta say I know honey but maybe someday we can see her I say okay mom wait who is going to the next round my husband asked okay let me check the jam and roller, sliders and few more skater groups wow I'm so proud of our daughter say me and bernie at the same time even though her real names is sol benson we will love her the same my daughter phone is ringing who is it I asked my boyfriend tyler say violetta okay me and bernie say she went to her room.

violetta pov

we were watching luna my sister jam and roller team compete to go to mexico and yes I know since my boyfriend told me anyways my phone was ringing it's was from tyler and I told both pf my parents I went up to my room and sat on the bed.

the phone call

me: hey what's up babe

tyler: well I just letting you know that luna sprained her ankle and she is wearing a cast and crutches

me: oh my god what happened and how

tyler: she was doing the spin she kind of twist her leg but she fine I promise

me: okay how many week with the cast and crutches

tyler: two weeks

me: okay thanks babe

tyler: your welcome love you babe

me: love you too

I hanged up the phone call I heard a knock on the door I turned my head around it was my and luna aka sol cousin katherine she also has her sister and she lives with luna valente in the mansion of my mom sister hey you okay katherine asked kind of I told her well my sister sprained her ankle by doing the turn now she has to wear a cast and crutches I told katherine wow okay uhm let's go tell your parents and aunts or uncle say katherine and I nod my head we go downstairs and find my parents here what's up mom asked we told my parents and what happened and they say to me to tell tyler that what happens to luna told me so I can tell my parents and text tyler me and katherine headed to my room and binge watching some movies all afternoon because I'm lazy to go outside and today is no school again.

it's was finally night katherine went to her room to change her pajamas while I'm changing to my pajamas she came back we both fall asleep me my bed and katherine the other side of the bed with a dream coming towards me like every single night.

the dream

me being in my mom room while mom is watching little sol twirling around while holding hands with katherine and ambar all the suddenly little sol and ambar vanished to thin air

the reality came back I woke up I slowly got out of the bed and grabbed my necklace luna has the moon which tyler told me and I have the sun that goes with luna necklace I put it in the chain I headed back to my room and slowly got in the same side and fall asleep tomorrow is school.

A/N: hope you guys like this chapter