Kokichi x shuichi

This is an enemy to lovers oneshot I guess where they all have been kidnapped and its basically the same except the mastermind just kills them at night, spoilers this is after kaede's death and Shuichi promised to keep the rest alive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who knows how long they had been stuck down in that basement but one thing was for sure day by day it was getting more tense for they all knew that only one was the person behind it all, they called that person the mastermind.

Gonta was looking for bugs and found a wood louse much to the displeasure of well everyone there, Shuichi, despite his promise couldn't just get over Kaede's death, there were many rooms in that basement like place and they decided that one would be a room for bodies because no one would ever want to sleep with that horrified face sitting next to them, not even Kokichi who sat leant against a wall, hands hugging his knees close to his chest, he hated being trapped for he had claustrophobia but his panics came and went, well as gone as they could but when he went into full on panic state he was extremely dangerous, lashing out, taunting and even once made an inappropriate joke about Kaede being dead to Shuichi who knocked him out. That day there was a day of alot of arguing, many people, even Maki taking Shuichi's side whilst a few including Gonta took Kokichi's side because violence is never the answer.

The motherly figure now known by Kokichi as mum remained impartial and eventually made the two face their differences and hug it out.

A few days later, after the majority of them had eaten and the rest said they weren't hungry Kokichi had his pretty much daily now panic, he got looks of disgust, sympathy and some which were saying for him to cut it out because of the lies he told they assuned he was just lying about this too, he wasn't.

Shuichi sat next to Kokichi, not fully believing he was scared but trying to keep to his promise to his dead friend that he will look after them all. Kokichi didn't know who sat next to him but quickly uid himself in their arms, sobbing. He felt like he couldn't breathe in there because they were all going to die in there, the mastermind wad going to kill them all... that is what Kokichi had accidentally said. Everyone had their eyes now on the small purple haired boy, he wasn't faking. Keebo was the first to speak saying, "The mastermind could do alot with the knowledge that Kokichi is claustrophobic and fears death." Everyone now had there attention on the robot who did not seem fazed at all. Kokichi got back into his senses realising that there were arms around him which he quickly shoved off, "What the hell!? Get off me!" He shouted backing away quickly fearing to be knocked out a secons time that week. They were all exhausted from their constant reassuring eachother that everything would be okay.

"I uh had an idea that maybe we should pair up with someone because there are only 14 of us left and we can then know the kastermind won't attack us all while we are asleep and befire i checked out the other roons and there is enough for one if we are willing to share." Shuichi said maintaining his promise. "And to make it fair so there arent any plotting and all that we can like pick eachother randomly?" Everyone nodded or grunted at the thought of spending time with eachother, Kokichi snatched Shuichi's hat and started putting bits of paper with all their names in before Shuichi could complain.

Everyone had their oarteners and Maki did not in any way look impressed with Gonta neither did Kokichi or Shuichi who were both staring at the peice of paper that meant the two were having to share. Kokichi had actually been meaning to talk to shuichi alone for a while now but never really could because he was always with someone else. 

They had moved their little to no stuff into their rooms, they had a large sleeping bag a long blow up pillow made for a queen sized blow up mattress, the were incredibly tired as each day they got weaker or well Kokichi did because Shuichi was working out with a few others, but kokichi's bad eating habits and fitness were leaving him to become fragile which everyone noticed compared to how he was at the start he seemed the most affected but that was probably because everyone he came across didnt want to talk incase he lied like he always does. His awful sleeping also played its part in damaging and everyone was noticing but no one ever mentioned it for some unknown reason.

"Kokichi, you need to sleep..." the detective said just as tired as his voice sounded but the smaller of the two remained silent, "Why are you doing this? It is hopeless, why are you treating me like I deserve to be treated with respect?" It was an eerly silence and then a mumble of, "why did it have to be you?" Shuichi didn't know whay he was talking about for the last one but he wanted to show that Kokichi could sometimes be good. "Haha jokes!" Kokichi shouted, "Stop lying, I can tell when you are and when you arent and those questions were all real so come here and we can talk about it tomorrow." Shuichi spoke softly as he pulled his arms around the smaller's waist and pulled him under the blanket with him. They were touching that made Kokichi want to scream with joy.

Shuichi hesitantly put his arm around the liar's waist but quickly stood up picking something out of his pocket, a lock and a key. Kokichi's eyes were wide with fear as he tried and failed attempts of getting them off him. The door was locked, "Please! Let me out!" He said banging on the door hoping someone could year him. "Kokichi, please calm down I won't let anything happen to you..." there was a pause and then, "Please! He's going to kill me!" He seemed more and more panicked by the second before Shuichi grabbed his arm and pinned him to the door.

"Kokichi, shut up, I am going to keep you alive and the reason I locked you in here is because then the mastermind wouldn't be able to get in saving both or lives or if you are the mastermind then I will die showing that you are the mastermind."

The one with his back to the door wiped his eyes before realising the position that they were in, "Whilst we are in this position, wanna play a game?" Which followed with his laugh. Shuichi didnt seem to realise the higly suggestive position they were in and just gave off a puzzled face so the other took it one step further wrapping his arms around the other's neck. He was forcing himself to look at Shuichi's eyes without revealing his actual feelings hoping he would think that he was only joking about them.

Shuichi didn't know what to do or to say or do for he nor the other boy had never been in any situation like the one they were in. Shuichi had liked people in the past and was actually willing to love Kokichi which he already had feelings for but he had never acted on any feelings of his. Kokichi on the other hand was, after he got to be in the game, flirty with everyone even saying something along the lines of, "You could slam me on a table and make me beg." To Gonta, but had never felt the emotion of love to anyone other than Shuichi. (At first he thought he actually hated Shuichi but figured out his emotions soon enough.)

Kokichi was now extremely worried when there was a confused look thrown his way, he opened his mouth to apologise but was cut off with a pair of lips hitting his own. They shared a brief kiss before Shuichi pretty much died of embarrassment the end,

I was lying okay so. Shuichi pushed kokichi against the door which he had temporarily been apart from, kissing him. Before anything got too intermit they decided to stop. Allowing themselves to maybe have a chance of sleeping without Kokichi being in thorough pain the entire rest of the night.

Only one word escaped Kokichi's mouth and that was, "why...?" Why would he kiss him, why did he still like him? Why would anyone like him?

They remained silent and Kokichi started doubting himself but then he realised shuichi had fallen asleep. He struggled inbetween the sleeping mans arms and remained there for the rest of the night.

1485 words