momo x jirou

The pair were snuggling in their shared bed giggling every once in a while. They were in Jirou's room because the overall atmosphere was enjoyable. She looked over to her picture of the bakusquad (bakugou, denki, jirou, mina, kirishima and sero) and almost burst into another fit of laughter.

"May I ever hope to join your self proclaimed Bakusquad?" Momo said smiling over to her smaller girlfriend, "I don't know.... you would have to ask the others first but i see no reason not to?" Jirou replied, her jaws and mouth now hurting with how much she was smiling. Soon there was a knock on the door signalling that the others had finally arrived without a second too soon Mina had kicked the door open to show the rest if the squad with their party outfits on.

Kirishima had somehow convinced bakugou to wear a suit and the two had each a small ring on their ring fingers which shocked them all when they first got married but now they could just be chilling on the couch and no one would question. Sero had his arm wrapped around Kaminari who was busy being complemented on the yellow and black dress he was rocking. Sero had a matching suit which made them look like some bees.  Mina was the only single person there but she didn't mind and actually loved being single because she could just hug anyone without the fear of jealousy. Her pink tie matched with the bakusquad's overall aesthetic quite nicely. She was hoping of maybe finding a nice girl to talk to whilst she wad at the party but who knows maybe she might bring back a none man nor women or both she didnt really mind when it came to that.

Jirou was wearing a suit with purple embellishments whilst Momo wore a red dress which hugged her curves making ever single time Jirou saw her blush.

She really was a sight for sore eyes...

Was...

That night as the group was partying the music stopped, everyone went silent. Someone had a gun pounted at another's head. Momo was shot. It all happened so quickly that it took time to register what happened. Momo went to go to the restroom but was instead held captive. Jirou soon began acted a bit off until she eventually starved herself of anything. Food. Water.

Love...