Chapter 1: wHeRe Am i?

Well I guess the tilte and the prologue give t away, he's in the over world!
______________________

"put that crystal down!", " why-?" He teleports them-

*BOOM*

Was all that henry remembered, he gasped as he woke up, laying on some... green stuff? He jolted and got up" a-Alex?!" He yelled," Alex where are you?!" He looked around" p-please don't leave me alone!" He was on the verge of his purple tears." A-Alex if your pranking me again-!" He sheds some tears. He tripped and fell back on some grass, well it was softer then endstones, and jolted and got up again, poking the grass" ?" He kept touching it, he looked at a tree and touched it" ??" He took the block and looked at the insides, he was confused and curious about everything around him, he put the block down and touched the leaves and hissed as it broke" ???" He kept trying to get a block, but it kept getting destroyed in his hands, he saw a flower and picked it up" it's so small" he looked around" right Alex!" He put it down and ran to find Alex" Alex!" He got into an opening" Alex!" He yelled, the sun was setting, he hissed a little" ow.." he rubbed his eyes, as the sun set a zombie came out and was walking around," hm? Ah!" He teleports away," w-what was that??", a spider hissed being behind him," ah-!" He teleports again" w-what are- who are-" he was scared out of his mind, He was alone, he didn't know this place and- a arrow shot by him, the skeleton clanked, he hissed and teleports again," what was that?" The Skeld asked a zombie, the zombie shrugged" never seen that mob before, nice eyes tho-", Henry was scared out of his mind, he didn't know what to do!

The hissing of a creeper was coming near" geez when does the player leave?" He thought as he hissed, it was hard to see henry cuz, you know he's literally black and blends in. He jolted and got back and huffed as they went by, he sat back down and held his head" ok what happened last? Well, I was at that island, Alex was there... and that crystal- teleports- that must be it! Somehow with the teleport!", the creeper hissed as he went back to see that person, mob, thing, " sss?" He saw the endermen," sss!!!" That bitch tall!! " huh?" He looked at the creeper" ahhh!!!", they where both screaming at each other until henry teleports away," hero-brine, what what that?!", " oh god-" Henry was still scared, well now he was on the tree, on top of the creeper,"it's so weird-", he hissed," ah!" Creeper looked up at him" what are you?! And how did you do that?!", " uh-", a spider hissed," ah!-" He teleports again." Do you know what that mob was???", " does it look like I know? Had nice eyes", " yeah I noticed that to-". Henry huffed and looked around and saw water" what this blue-" he stuck his hand in and yelped as he hissed loudly in pain" ahh!!!" He waved his hand around" ok, note to self, don't touch the blue stuff" he looked around" .... where's Alex's till?", " hey you!" A creeper yelled, he hissed and looked back at him and about teleported away," hey don't leave!"," my god where are your arms?!" Henry yelled," uhhhh, wha?" He didn't really understood what he said, Henry was a bit, distorted," uh, speak more clearly?" He raised a brow, to the creeper, Henry was just making hissing and noises," ok speak slower!", Henry huffed and took a second" where, are your, arms???", " oh! Where are my arms? Don't have any! Now about you, where did you come from?"," the end, my home?","....... the end? Your home? Your home is the end? What are you a story book?", Henry huffed and shook his head," weird tho, never heard of a place called the end, now what are you?"," an enderman?", " a what?", " ender-man", " ......" he made a face" ender- man? That's a weird name your name relates to your home?", " yesh, now for you, where am I?", " uhhh, oh, buddy your in the overworld!", " over-world? And what does that make you?", " well, I'm a creeper! I blow up when I get to the players!", " like you get mad?", " uh, kinda? I just do, and what do you do for attacks?", " I... hit... things?", " hm, why are you a zombie?", what's a zombie?", " herobrine you don't know about anything do you", " what is anything in this place?!", " hey don't get angry at me! I don't understand what you are so I don't know when you get mad!", " ahhhh!!!" He teleports away," damn it creeper, I could have learned a new mob, man notch or something must have made a new mob".

Henry sighed as he sat on a mountain, zombies where near, but he didn't really care, he wanted to know where Alex went, meanwhile, Steve looked over" hey Alex did you hear that?", " hear what?" She looked at him," hm.. I don't know, like a poof sound, or like a, hm, whoosh sound", " dude I don't know what ya mean", " never mind, finish crafting over there", " cuz you know I'm the better crafter?" She made a cat face," no- just hurry up", she giggled evilly and crafted. Henry huffed and teleports last them," eh?" She looked up" hey- I think I heard the whoosh noise.. come on let's see what it is!" She got her bow and sword, Steve got his sword, and they went together, Henry huffed, being in the trees as the sparkles where around him, " wait" she stopped Steve" what-" she smacked a hand on his mouth" shh, look" she whispered and pointed in the shadows," ... sparkles?", " no look harder", " ....... what is that?!" He whispered yelled," I don't know! But we have to kill it, it's probably after us like everything else!"," ugh, true.... what do you think it drops", " one way to find out" she pointed her bow at Henry, Henry didn't even know, meanwhile a zombie saw Alex pointing her bow and arrows and shot, the zombie had to run and take the arrow," damn it, the zombie got in the way", Henry saw and teleports away,"....." they both blinked" what the fuck?!" Steve yelled.

Henry sat down, before he started to cry purple tears" I'm all alone, I got no brother and I think everything here is trying to kill me!", " oh hey it's you!" A creeper said," ah!" Henry got up" oh mah heart- you here to kill me?", " no? Here to, you know, show you around since your a new mob", " mob?", " yeah mob, and now we go, and meet other mobs, so you don't be as scared, now tell me, how did you get here? Also follow" He leads, Henry follows" well, I was with my brother, and he followed me to this island, and I had this... crystal thing? And we teleported and then there was a big BOOM thing, and I ended up here, and I don't know where my brother is", " well that's something, also stay behind me" he made a face," huh?" He looked back at him" oh sorry, forgot you had, um, short-... legs?", " I know".

Well this is chapter 1, yay cool yay me I guess, this was probably just a lot of screaming chapter