Tape (Sero x Reader)

You were humming away sitting on the floor wrapping presents for Christmas, sero, your boyfriend for the past two years was attempting to help. However, wrapping gifts didn't seem to be his forte. Still it was endearing that he wanted to help even after you told him it was fine if he wanted to watch tv. You had finished the fourth present, a grin on your face as you started proudly at the well wrapped odd shaped present.

"I don't understand why wrapping has to be so complicated." Sero whined at his futile attempt at wrapping another odd shaped gift.

"It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it."

"Yeah, but it be better if it's simple from the get go." Sero said as he laid down on the floor setting the partly wrapped present in his chest.

You have a small laugh " I think everyone wished everything was simple from the get go- oh we're out of tape."

"Huh?"

"We're out of tape... Probably used too much on the last one." You said looking out the pristinely wrapped present.

"It seems perfection comes at a cost." Sero teased as he sat back up. The partly wrapped present now resting beside him. You stood up and sighed, heading to the door. "Where are you going?" He gave a confused look.

"To the store, we're out of tape."

"Aren't you forgetting something." He gave a smirk. You sighed, walking back. Sero's smirk never leaving his face. You leaned down and gave him a quick kiss goodbye. However, that gave him his chance to stick tape he dispensed from his arms into your shirt, without you noticing. As you were starting to walk away you felt a tug on your shirt. Causing you to turn around.

There was a piece of tape on your shirt leading to Sero. Who held a shit eating from on his face. "I think your forgetting something else." He teased again. Before tugging the tape and pulling you closer to him. Your cheeks were a light tint of pink, now, as you were standing above him. He smirked at you and tugged one more time causing you to fall down right down on his lap. You were pretty much straddling him, and that kind of planned on both parts.

Your cheeks turned a brighter red, and luckily he was also. You gave a small smile as you looked into the loving eyes of your boyfriend. "I love you." You said as you moved closer, your lips were mere inches from each other.

He leaned close before replying "I love you too." And with those words you kissed Sero. At first it was simple, but it quickly led to a make out session. However, you were reminded of orginally agenda when Sero pushed some of the wrapping supplies out of the way. You hummed in to Sero's ear "Sero?"

"Mmhu" was his only reply to his name as he kissed at the nape of your neck.

"We still have to finish wrapping the presents."

It took him a short moment or register your words before he replied "Afterwards." Into your neck, then returning to his kissing.

"No, now." You replied more sternly this time. You had priorities and that was getting the presents done or else you'd both forget until the day of Christmas. He stopped and looking at you pouting.

You gave a light laugh before giving him the compromise. "Once wrapping the presents is done then we can finish what we started." You smirked at him.

He sighed "Okay."